Chase HQ (us version)

Started by fsa, 09/18/2015, 02:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fsa

I don't see too much talk about this game but I notices that it's not readily out there and there are 2 sale listing for it going for over $100.00. on ebay. What up with this game and why would it be so much?
Looking for TG16 games I don't have already.

NecroPhile

It's one of the late release games, thus produced in small quantities.  Also, those latter day games didn't come with cases, so many of their manuals have been lost/destroyed manuals, driving up the cost of those that remain.

It's not a mystery.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

VenomMacbeth

Just get the PCE version.  It's only an issue if you prefer "Gotcha, Nancy!" over "Ryoukai!"
Quote from: Gogan on 08/01/2013, 09:54 AMPlay Turbografx.
Play the Turbografx. PLAY
THE TURBOGRAFX!!!!!!

Buh buh buh, I have almost all teh games evar.  I R TEH BESTEST COLLECTR!!

Damon Plus

Its name might be misleading. I mean, you can try Chase HQ, Chase H.Q, Chase Hq tg-16, etc... There might be more than 2 available.

dallaspattern

I found one at a local pawn shop for twenty bucks, got stoked and picked it up. Let's just say the game did not age well....

Damon Plus

I agree to some extent, but the game is still fun for some 20 minute playthroughs.

VestCunt

Quote from: fsa on 09/18/2015, 02:49 PMI notices that it's not readily out there and there are 2 sale listing for it going for over $100.00. on ebay. What up with this game and why would it be so much?
Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/18/2015, 03:16 PMIt's one of the late release games, thus produced in small quantities.  Also, those latter day games didn't come with cases, so many of their manuals have been lost/destroyed manuals, driving up the cost of those that remain Ebay

It's not a mystery.
Fixed
Topic Adjourned.

CrackTiger

Asking prices don't mean anything. Loose copies of Turbo Chase HQ have sold for $45 -$50 on eBay lately.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!