@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Nice Colours On the Forum Lads....

Started by CockRot, 01/28/2016, 05:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CockRot

I just joined...

Man... I just wanted to say hello... can I come in from time to time and play here?

xROTx

PS. I promise to be good...
IMG
For a good time, email rotphungte@gmail.com, dildos provided free of charge!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Otaking

Quote from: Rot on 01/28/2016, 05:24 PMI just joined...

Man... I just wanted to say hello... can I come in from time to time and play here?

xROTx

is this you??  :D
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

PunkCryborg

It's colorful like the games from our beloved system

esteban

I had never seen that video before. I'm sure someone can fill in the backstory.

Also, Nintega is back.

Gentlegamer

Rot does the Lord's Work as a mod over at neo-geo.com taking care of flippers and leechers on the marketplace.

Rot, you posted in the equivalent of the War Room, so you should feel right at home!

And remember,

obeypcenigne.jpg
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Psycho Punch

We need more neo-geo.com style fights in here, and this place certainly has potential, so welcome Rot :)
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

o.pwuaioc

Pretty sure pigs are flying and hell has frozen over. Prepare for the ellipses, boys and girls.

HailingTheThings

My cock's name is rot, small world.

IMG
IMG

CockRot

Quote from: Otaking on 01/28/2016, 06:49 PMis this you??  :D
I suppose it is...

...Well... I just wanted to say hello... not really looking to do anything silly...

As for Neo-Geo.com... it's a world in itself... I find it there sorta hectic at times but I also hate the quiet :p

xROTx

PS. Peace lads... I aint as bad as they all make out...
IMG
For a good time, email rotphungte@gmail.com, dildos provided free of charge!

Gentlegamer

Rot makes butthurt forum leechers cry on reddit.
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

esteban

Quote from: Otaking on 01/29/2016, 03:52 PM
Quote from: Rot on 01/29/2016, 02:27 PM
I suppose it is...
You need to do a new one with PC Engine games. 8)
And more ass.

Lots of pearly white ass.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: Gentlegamer on 01/29/2016, 02:44 PMRot makes butthurt forum leachers cry on reddit.
Pfft, like that's hard to do. If reddit isn't bashing minorities, it's crying about how unfairly they're being treated for being assholes. Rot's doing good work there.

NightWolve

Quote from: Rot on 01/29/2016, 02:27 PM
I suppose it is...
He moons the viewer midway... Yikes, what was seen, cannot be unseen... :(

Is this why cock-flashing is "a thing" over at the Neo-Geo.com forums ? It started with backside mooning and eventually led to frontside (starting with the homicidal psycho Jeff Nussbaum / DeuceBag, who wants to kill them) ?  :lol:

TR0N

xROTx

uhh ohh it's you that fekker how did you sneak in here  :roll: :wink:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Opethian

IMG

esteban

JoshTurboTrollX

Quote from: Rot on 01/28/2016, 05:24 PMxROTx

LIES!!!

Haha, Rotter arrives from the east!!?? 

AMAZE
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion/blackmail!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Emerald Rocker

Hello, noob.
Official member of the PCEFX 4K Post Club