OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Hello

Started by toaks, 02/25/2016, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

toaks

Hello all. I'm a new member to these forums and new to the Turbografx/Pc Engine world. I recently purchased a Pc Engine Duo thru EBay from another member of this forum! He answered a lot of questions for me and helped get me going in the right direction. I currently have a Turbo Everdrive and am looking forward to building a decent collection of Hu card and cd games! I look forward to talking with you all and getting to know everyone. Thanks for your time!

EvilEvoIX

Congrats and a GREAT first purchase for a Turbo system.  I got my Duo from here too.  An ever drive is a perfect start as you no longer have to deal with collectard pricing.  Enjoy the games, get involved, and welcome!!!!
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

esteban

Welcome, comrade. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Welcome. Are you a toad who tokes?
IMG

Warbucks

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

toaks

Thank you all for the warm welcome!