10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

WTS/WTT: Beeshu Ultimate Superstick

Started by shabba, 03/02/2016, 10:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

shabba

I bought this new about 15 years ago and held on to it through thick and thin. Hell, I even kept it after I sold my TG-16CD and Duo. But now that I have purchased a Duo-R through Keith Courage, I have no need of it. It's in good shape with obvious use but it worked when I sold my Duo about a year ago. No reason to think it won't still.

I'm up for trades or a sale. I have no idea of it's value so shoot me offers via PM. Be gentle.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

Dicer

I can still hear mine clicking to this day...

shabba

Quote from: Dicer on 03/02/2016, 10:50 PMI can still hear mine clicking to this day...
I love that sound. It will be missed. When I would play Blazing Lazers, like Kanye, I used the hell out of this. I preferred it over my Turbo Pad, like Kanye...it just felt better.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: shabba on 03/02/2016, 10:53 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 03/02/2016, 10:50 PMI can still hear mine clicking to this day...
I love that sound. It will be missed. When I would play Blazing Lazers, like Kanye, I used the hell out of this. I preferred it over my Turbo Pad, like Kanye...it just felt better.
Pads are for pussies. Give me my clicky sticks any day.

shabba

Quote from: guest on 03/02/2016, 10:58 PM
Quote from: shabba on 03/02/2016, 10:53 PM
Quote from: Dicer on 03/02/2016, 10:50 PMI can still hear mine clicking to this day...
I love that sound. It will be missed. When I would play Blazing Lazers, like Kanye, I used the hell out of this. I preferred it over my Turbo Pad, like Kanye...it just felt better.
Pads are for pussies. Give me my clicky sticks any day.
My thoughts exactly.
-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.

780racer

#5
If I had the monies laying around for this, I would pick it up in a heart beat......

edit: PM'd....

Edit edit :Sold?

shabba

-Colin
Old enough to be your dad. Just ask your mom.