12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

WTB - CD-ROM2 System Card 1.0

Started by brizio, 03/03/2016, 05:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

brizio

Looking for a CD-ROM2 System Card 1.0, preferably from Europe Just missed on not so far and I hope to find another one soon.

thesteve

flash card it, as that one has no ram

brizio

#2
I do not have an Everdrive and anyhow I would prefer the real deal...

thesteve

never said everdrive, but fair enough