10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Force Gear & Twinbee Returns

Started by gojira1954, 03/29/2016, 12:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SmokeMonster

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2018, 11:37 AMDo you know anyone who has extracted any mini-games yet?
I thought that was what Twinbee Returns and Force Gear were.

NecroPhile

And Cycho Rider.  He (either directly or by someone he hired) also modified Bomberman and Gunhed Special to boot from disc.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

tbone3969

Quote from: SmokeMonster on 01/18/2018, 11:54 AM
Quote from: guest on 01/18/2018, 11:37 AMDo you know anyone who has extracted any mini-games yet?
I thought that was what Twinbee Returns and Force Gear were.
You are correct.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

PukeSter

Someone hacked the games off of the Human sports cd to run off of a hucard format, which is cool if you like that stuff

https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3174/

toaks

Any chance we might get another chance to get this?

SignOfZeta

Quote from: toaks on 01/18/2018, 06:19 PMAny chance we might get another chance to get this?
This is too obviously a troll, right? This is just button pushing, right?
IMG

toaks

The link is coming up dead for me.

NecroPhile

Settle down, zeta.  He means the ISO downloads and not "Please, Tobias.  Please, sir, allow me buy your fancy shit!"  :lol:

Google "force gear pc engine iso" or "twinbee returns pc engine iso" and the first few results all have it available for download.... or so I assume.  I didn't try to download 'em all to see if the links are still active, but most of those big iso sites are pretty good about keeping stuff up and running.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Psycho Punch

Quote from: SmokeMonster on 01/18/2018, 10:15 AMHas anyone tried extracting the hidden shooter Dark Left from Tenshi no Uta II into a standalone game?

IMG
Dark Seed inspired shootemup? :P

IMG
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

toaks

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2018, 06:30 PMSettle down, zeta.  He means the ISO downloads and not "Please, Tobias.  Please, sir, allow me buy your fancy shit!"  :lol:

Google "force gear pc engine iso" or "twinbee returns pc engine iso" and the first few results all have it available for download.... or so I assume.  I didn't try to download 'em all to see if the links are still active, but most of those big iso sites are pretty good about keeping stuff up and running.
Thanks NecroPhile! Appreciate the help!

SmokeMonster

Quote from: guest on 01/18/2018, 01:25 PMSomeone hacked the games off of the Human sports cd to run off of a hucard format, which is cool if you like that stuff
Thanks, I was able to get both games extracted from the Super CD to standard .pce files. If anyone wants those ROMs, just PM me.

Final Match Tennis Ladies: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3174/
Formation Soccer Human Cup '92: https://www.romhacking.net/hacks/3181/

PukeSter

Has anyone ever gotten over 700k on Force Gear?

"GEO" has the high score on the pceworks site. Is it our ge0?

The best I can do is 669,400