RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Big Trouble in Little China Playable as a Hacked NES Game

Started by NightWolve, 04/16/2016, 06:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NightWolve

ToyMachine78

Love the movie. Cool concept and idea, but bad dudes was a jerky mess. So doubt this plays very well.

bob

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2016, 07:01 PMLove the movie. Cool concept and idea, but bad dudes was a jerky mess. So doubt this plays very well.
you're a jerky mess.

ToyMachine78

Quote from: gynt on 04/16/2016, 08:09 PM
Quote from: guest on 04/16/2016, 07:01 PMLove the movie. Cool concept and idea, but bad dudes was a jerky mess. So doubt this plays very well.
you're a jerky mess.
Only when charging my crystal. I'm jerky, and the crystal ends up a mess.

NightWolve

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 04/16/2016, 08:43 PM
Quote from: gynt on 04/16/2016, 08:09 PM
you're a jerky mess.
Only when charging my crystal. I'm jerky, and the crystal ends up a mess.
lol
IMG

NightWolve

How did the new guy already get in on the running crystal-charging gag/joke off that dating ad Nulltard found ? Another DildoPhiler coinciding with the return of galam ??

ToyMachine78

Quote from: NightWolve on 04/17/2016, 02:15 AMHow did the new guy already get in on the running crystal-charging gag/joke off that dating ad Nulltard found ? Another DildoPhiler coinciding with the return of galam ??
IMG

TheClash603

For some reason I was absolutely enamored with hacks and bootlegs on the Famicom 10 years ago, when they were kinda hard to find and involved importing from China.  I loved having friends over to surprise them with Somari or to play Famicom Mortal Kombat 2.

Now that these games are finally coming to the U.S. a decade late, my passion for them has died.  At MGC basically every other booth was for NES hacks, which I personally think went out of style a decade ago.  I suppose it can be fun for those who missed the more obscure first time this happened though.

Ninja Spirit

I honestly feel either Double Dragon 2 or 3 would be better games to do instead of Bad Dudes. After all, that movie had everything needed for a beat em up!

1P Jack, and P2 Wang Chai

Warbucks