Engine head from WashingtonD.C. hello!

Started by bullethell666, 04/20/2016, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bullethell666

Hello everyone . Well I think I'm going to make a solid attempt at being a part of this awesome forum instead of just lurking as usual . I'm some what new to the pc engine and would like to thank Kanye for telling me about this awesome system ! But seriously, I got a core grafx a year or so ago based off of Bithead 1000's praise of the shooters for the system. I'm 35 and like most people I never knew anyone growing up had a turbo grafx. At that time I was playing super Nintendo .I got a  system for a steel from japan and it came with r-type 2 and gunhed which sparked the flame to get more games .I also play and buy games for a few other systems but have gotten about 15 or so pc engine shooters (a lot of them sealed and opened as soon as they arrived ) I truly love and appreciate the system and am currently in the market to pick up some new games other than shooters to give a try . I'm also looking forward to picking up a super CD Rom 2 so I can enter the world of CD pce games .  I'll be posting and joining posts in the near future once I find my way around this place .So ,thanks again to anyone who helps keep these forums going and long live the PC ENGINE , the greatest home console ever in my opinion. --Brendon  ps. My favorite game I own so far would have to be Image Fight !

bullethell666

My appologies for not specifying , For those who aren't aware , Bithead 100O is a you tuber with a series called " the pc engine chronicles" it's an awesome channel with lots or reminiscing over the tg16/pce. If you haven't seen any of his stuff I would recommend a video he posted about a month or so ago titled "Atom splitting pc engine haul"or something close where he sold a few thousand dollars worth of games for other consoles so he could buy a duo along with a ton of pce gems (hucard and CD) all shooters . He explains the games,prices and buying experience. It's a must see video in my opinion

ToyMachine78

Welcome! Thank God you landed here and not DoxPhile. The guy that runs that place is a drunk pussy, and half the links don't work.

Enjoy your stay here!😃

#Nulltard #DoxPhileisforwankers

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

HailingTheThings

Quote from: guest on 04/20/2016, 09:46 PMWelcome! Thank God you landed here and not DoxPhile. The guy that runs that place is a drunk pussy, and half the links don't work.

Enjoy your stay here!😃

Damn.
IMG

blueraven

Quote from: guest on 04/20/2016, 09:46 PMWelcome! Thank God you landed here and not DoxPhile. The guy that runs that place is a drunk pussy, and half the links don't work.

Enjoy your stay here!😃

IMG

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ToyMachine78

Quote from: blueraven on 04/21/2016, 03:46 AM

Enjoy your stay here!😃

IMG
It's all in jest. Nulltard knows I love him and his bastardized website