The Analogue Turbo Duo clone shipped in time for Christmas 2023. Are you happy with yours ?? Find firmware updates here.
IMG
Main Menu

WTB Klax end sticker

Started by StarDust4Ever, 05/24/2016, 02:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

StarDust4Ever

I recently bought a Klax CIC in a Victory Run case. I need a replacement sticker if anyone has a spare. PM me if you've got one for cheap. Standard stamped envelop is fine. US address, and I use Paypal, Thanks...
~From the Nintendo/Atari addict formerly known as StarDust4Ever...

seieienbu

Current want list:  Bomberman 93

StarDust4Ever

Point is, I don't want to buy the full set for one game as that would be wasteful. I posted a comment in the above mentioned thread and someone suggested I post a wtb thread so I did. Sometimes you just can't win. ](*,)

seieienbu

lol, perhaps I should've checked out that thread instead!
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

hoobs88

I bought a set of Sparky labels. I'm pretty sure I have a spare Klax label. PM me with your address (and as a reminder to look for it) and I'll send it to you.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

StarDust4Ever

Quote from: hoobs88 on 05/24/2016, 09:18 AMI bought a set of Sparky labels. I'm pretty sure I have a spare Klax label. PM me with your address (and as a reminder to look for it) and I'll send it to you.
Thank you so much. PM sent!  :D

drewbrim

If the label doesn't work out I have a Klax case I was thinking of canabalizing, but I can easily do that with your victory run case if you want to swap.

StarDust4Ever

Quote from: drewbrim on 05/26/2016, 12:29 AMIf the label doesn't work out I have a Klax case I was thinking of canabalizing, but I can easily do that with your victory run case if you want to swap.
It's cool. hoobs88 is shipping me a spare label in plain envelop. I don't have any spare Hucard cases, but it seems orphaned cases are good for "completing" later run card + manual games that did not originally include cases. There is a "CIC" Air Zonk on ebay right now (ends in 18 hours) with what I am sure is a "donor" case with repro label. I would have definitely bid on it if I didn't already have an Air zonk. Price is surprisingly low atm but I'm sure it gets sniped in the final minutes. :-k

My Air zonk and Time Cruise with no manuals or cases are jealous...

HailingTheThings

Quote from: drewbrim on 05/26/2016, 12:29 AMIf the label doesn't work out I have a Klax case I was thinking of canabalizing, but I can easily do that with your victory run case if you want to swap.
Can I have the Fatal Fury Special you're selling? :3
IMG

drewbrim

Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/26/2016, 01:10 AM
If was selling one it would be all yours.

HailingTheThings

Quote from: drewbrim on 05/26/2016, 03:54 PM
Quote from: HailingTheThings on 05/26/2016, 01:10 AM
If was selling one it would be all yours.
Must have you confused with someone else, I suppose. Oops. Terribly sorry.
IMG

StarDust4Ever

Shoutout to Hoobs88: My end label sticker arrived and it's fabulous! Thank you so much; I owe you one...  =D>

hoobs88

You're welcome! Glad I could help.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns