RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

New/Not New

Started by VyvyanBasterd, 06/13/2016, 01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VyvyanBasterd

Hello.  I'm "new" here, but really I've been poking around for about a decade.  I wrote a thread asking how to decipher Builderland back in 2007:  https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=2540.msg29385#msg29385

Either I could never remember my old password, or it was tied to an e-mail account that no longer exists.  At any rate, I'm back.  I didn't "lose" much.

I've been collecting since the mid-90s.  I've also been a game developer since right around the same time, working on a variety of console games.  I'm now in a very different space, but trying to apply what I've learned from games to a whole new "oeuvre."

My PC-E collection had stagnated in lieu of the Saturn and a couple other systems, but I recently returned to it and was pleasantly surprised.  Now armed with capture cards and whatnot, I'd like to dive back into what makes some of these games tick as well as some of the design decisions that went into them.

HELLO

NecroPhile

Greetings!

I can help you recover your original account if you want it back, or you can keep using this one.  Either way works for me.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

VyvyanBasterd

Excellent, I'd like to go back to my old account if possible.  I sent you a message, and it says it sent successfully, but I'm not seeing it in my Messages -> Sent Messages folder.  Let me know if you did NOT get it.

Sarumaru

Quote from: VyvyanBasterd on 06/13/2016, 02:20 PMExcellent, I'd like to go back to my old account if possible.  I sent you a message, and it says it sent successfully, but I'm not seeing it in my Messages -> Sent Messages folder.  Let me know if you did NOT get it.
Nope, gotta deal with yer n00bness like a big boy. jaykay, welcome back :)

Warbucks

Welcome/not welcome :P

esteban

Welcome, comrade :)

Also: Young Ones
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SavagePencil

RIP Vyvyan.  I'm back in my own skin!  Thank you @Necromancer!

NightWalker66