OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

A game developer's story with Vanillaware's Kentaro Ohnishi

Started by xcrement5x, 06/16/2016, 02:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcrement5x

I had seen this article linked on another site and just finished reading through it, enjoyed it quite a bit and figured I'd share. 

QuoteYou may not know Kentaro Ohnishi, and he's okay with that. Today he's a programmer at Vanillaware, and one of director George Kamitani's trusted associates - but it hasn't always been this way. He has his own story to tell about where he began, his inspirations, and how playing Starcraft on lunch breaks can end up being a foot in the door.
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2016-05-30-a-game-developers-story-with-vanillawares-kentaro-onishi
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)