Looking for a good place to import a few EU/PAL games

Started by sirhcman, 07/14/2016, 09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sirhcman

Hey guys, thought I would post here because I am not having much luck. I am looking to import a few games (Xbox 360 / Xbox One) from the PAL region. I found game.co.uk ships worldwide but there are a few games that I want that they don't :( Are there any other sites out there that will ship to the United States?

Digi.k

Quote from: guest on 07/14/2016, 09:20 AMHey guys, thought I would post here because I am not having much luck. I am looking to import a few games (Xbox 360 / Xbox One) from the PAL region. I found game.co.uk ships worldwide but there are a few games that I want that they don't :( Are there any other sites out there that will ship to the United States?
Dunno if amazon.co.uk will ship out but you will need to check if the seller will ship internationally

sirhcman

Quote from: Digi.k on 07/14/2016, 10:10 AM
Quote from: guest on 07/14/2016, 09:20 AMHey guys, thought I would post here because I am not having much luck. I am looking to import a few games (Xbox 360 / Xbox One) from the PAL region. I found game.co.uk ships worldwide but there are a few games that I want that they don't :( Are there any other sites out there that will ship to the United States?
Dunno if amazon.co.uk will ship out but you will need to check if the seller will ship internationally
Unfortunately amazon.co.uk won't directly ship the games here. The marketplace sellers won't typically ship here either from the few games I checked :(

Gypsy

base.com is alright. Have to use a CC though, fair warning. Their shipping rates are pretty good.

sirhcman

Quote from: Gypsy on 07/14/2016, 11:09 AMbase.com is alright. Have to use a CC though, fair warning. Their shipping rates are pretty good.
Nice, I will check them out! Thank You :)

wildfruit

That is odd because I've ordered from Amazon us & ca and they've shipped to me. Amazon France is good. I ordered a vita and it arrived THE NEXT DAY. but in all seriousness if you want something I don't mind being a sort of proxy for a couple of things. No charge from me of course but I don't know if the cost of additional shipping would make it unviable. Probably about £7 to send a game to North America tracked.
Try zavvi.com shopto.net thegamecollection.net

sirhcman

Quote from: wildfruit on 07/16/2016, 04:51 AMThat is odd because I've ordered from Amazon us & ca and they've shipped to me. Amazon France is good. I ordered a vita and it arrived THE NEXT DAY. but in all seriousness if you want something I don't mind being a sort of proxy for a couple of things. No charge from me of course but I don't know if the cost of additional shipping would make it unviable. Probably about £7 to send a game to North America tracked.
Try zavvi.com shopto.net thegamecollection.net
Thanks for the offer wildfruit, if it had to come down to it I might take you up on your offer. I haven't been on any of those websites so I will check them out today :)

There is one game in particular that I am looking for that I can't find (Kick Ass 2 for XBOX 360). It is a PAL only game and it seems really hard to come by :(