OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Find the cat

Started by Warbucks, 08/01/2016, 02:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Warbucks

Find the cat !

(Took me a minute, but it's there)

IMG

BlueBMW

Took a minute... that's some camo cat!
[Sun 23:29] <Tatsujin> we have hard off, book off, house off, sports off, baby off, clothes off, jerk off, piss off etc

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

bob

thats funny.  when you know where it is, it pretty much becomes the focal point of the whole picture.

xcrement5x

Lol, that's one good disguise.  I bet it helps him be a better mouser though.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

ClodBusted

It took me five minutes. Clever girl!

SuperGrafx

I've never been very good at these types of 'find the hidden object' photos.
Can someone give me a clue as to where this feline has hidden itself?

Gredler

Quote from: SuperGrafx on 08/02/2016, 10:07 PMI've never been very good at these types of 'find the hidden object' photos.
Can someone give me a clue as to where this feline has hidden itself?
SpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoilerSpoiler - top half of the image

TR0N

Found it damn i hate mondays  :roll:
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Sparky

Quote from: gynt on 08/02/2016, 09:32 AMthats funny.  when you know where it is, it pretty much becomes the focal point of the whole picture.
Haha. Agreed. 'Twas fun while sitting on the shitter.

SuperGrafx

Jesus H Christ

I see it now!

esteban

It took me a minute, too.

Awesome.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

GaijinD

Finally found it, after coming back to the thread on a PC instead of my phone. Glad my cat doesn't blend in that well.
Feel like a treasure game on a rainy day.

Medic_wheat

That cat might make for good fire starting.