12/23/2024: Localization News - Team Innocent

PC-FX Localization for Team Innocent is released, a pre-Christmas gift!! In a twist, it feels like the NEC PC-FX got more attention in 2024 than any other time I can remember! Caveat: The localizers consider the "v0.9" patch a BETA as it still faces technical hurdles to eventually subtitle the FMV scenes, but they consider it very much playable.
github.com/TeamInnocent-EnglishPatchPCFX
x.com/DerekPascarella/PCFXNews
Main Menu

Astralius walkthru is down... got a copy?

Started by pcenginekidd, 08/11/2016, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

pcenginekidd

it doesn't quite have glowing reviews but I wanted to give it a go, went to check the rpg list link and I get a page not found message. Noble person who wrote it: your work is important! that bandwidth is worth it! or if you are in danger maybe a search party should be organized, in the mean time would someone mind pm-ing it or re hosting with permission of course?

Nazi NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!