Arcade Sticks (recommendations and opinions)

Started by Medic_wheat, 09/06/2016, 10:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Medic_wheat

I take it many here have various arcade sticks they have used, own, and enjoyed over the years.

Be it 1st party, 3rd party, or some Frankenstein's monster you cooked up for the multitude of systems which exist.

I thought I might be fun to post pictures of the various sticks in your collections and make recommendations based on your opinions for system (x). If you have modded or had modded a system and want to talk about what you changed. Added. Or improved feel free.

Once I am home I'll take a picture of the four or so arcade sticks I have. Granted the ones I have or pretty basic arcade sticks for the NES, SNES, Genesis, and Saturn. Still on the hunt for a decently priced Dreamcast stick considering I would probably upgrade the buttons and stick.

Haven't messed with any sticks for the PlayStation honestly and from what I have seen the Xbox sticks are all collector sticks from various released fighting games. Which appear to be interchanable with what was made avilable for the PS3 apart from the connector port.

IMG
Random image off google.

As always Horri has always been a good multiplatform stick with prices ranging from $20-a few hundred.