RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Hey everyone!!!

Started by Tegus93, 09/14/2016, 05:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tegus93

What's up everyone new guy here ? Just picked up a turbo duo. It's pretty cool, can't believe  I didn't grab one years ago. Other than the y's series which other rpg games should I look for. thx

esteban

Welcome, comrade :)

I know they are basic, but Neutopia and its sequel are solid Zelda clones (ARPG).

Dungeon Explorer and its sequel are also a lot of fun, but closer to Gauntlet with ARPG-lite thrown in for good measure.

I prefer Le Action, hence my suggestions.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Warbucks

Welcome Aboard, I also recommend the Neutopia games. They are fun

NecroPhile

Welcome aboard!  If you aren't good with moon runes, for more traditional RPG fare there's Might & Magic III, Cosmic Fantasy 2, Dragon Slayer, Order of the Griffon, and RPG modes in World Court Tennis and Final Lap Twin; for more action oriented RPGs there's the aforementioned Neutopia and Dungeon Explorer pairs, Xak III (patched), Makai Hakkenden Shada (patched), Xanadu 1 and 2 (forthcoming patches), Dungeon Master, Cadash, Dragon's Curse, Dynastic Hero, Exile, and Exile Wicked Phenomenon.  If you can handle the chicken squiggles, add in the rest of the Cosmic Fantasy series, Anearth Fantasy Stories, Emerald Dragon, Popful Mail, Xak I & II, Magicoal, and Efera and Jiliora.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Tegus93

I'll have to check out some of those suggestions. Thx