Sunsoft Collection

Started by Magister, 12/08/2016, 06:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magister

Sunsoft was a great company in the NES days.  Sunsoft was for the NES what Activision was for the Atari 2600.  The games they made for the NES had the best graphics and the best music.  Wish they would come out with a collection of all the games they made and put it on the marketplace for X1 or PS4.  I can see that being quite difficult though since some of the games they made were licensed.  Batman, Gremlins 2, and Fester's Quest to name a few.
This Space For Rent.

ccovell

Track down Victor Ireland and bug him about it.  He had originally tried to rerelease classic Sunsoft games.

TR0N

Quote from: Magister on 12/08/2016, 06:37 PMSunsoft was a great company in the NES days.  Sunsoft was for the NES what Activision was for the Atari 2600.  The games they made for the NES had the best graphics and the best music.  Wish they would come out with a collection of all the games they made and put it on the marketplace for X1 or PS4.  I can see that being quite difficult though since some of the games they made were licensed.  Batman, Gremlins 2, and Fester's Quest to name a few.
There were some sunsoft compilations for the PS1 but japan only.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

Magister

QuoteThere were some sunsoft compilations for the PS1 but japan only.
I thought I remember seeing something like that.  Didn't know it as JP only.  Shame.  I do hope in the future they bring something out over here in the US.
This Space For Rent.