Barbarian on PCE

Started by F.L, 12/18/2016, 02:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

F.L

Metal slug on pce, it would be great !  :twisted:

Michirin9801

Quote from: F.L on 04/29/2017, 04:53 PMMetal slug on pce, it would be great !  :twisted:
Get that Arcade Card ready!

ParanoiaDragon

Unless maybe someone built the 2 NGPC Metal Slugs on the Turbob.  Surely those can be done, & made to look better!  I do recall some paralax, can't recall how extensive it was though.

Or, someone could rebuild Dirty Larry for Lynx, & improve it & make it a run n' gun/brawler hybrid!
IMG

F.L

hello
i have done some hucards for me and those who have helped me
the project is now finished
a pic of the kit:

IMG
IMG

bye
F.L

Digi.k

esteban

Quote from: F.L on 09/29/2017, 05:54 PMhello
i have done some hucards for me and those who have helped me
the project is now finished
a pic of the kit:

IMG
IMG

bye
F.L
I concur with digi.k, everything looks great.

:)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

F.L

Arkhan Asylum

lol too bad it doesnt come with Maria Whittaker pullout posters
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

F.L

Quote from: guestlol too bad it doesnt come with Maria Whittaker pullout posters
:P

NSFW link:
signed-0011.png

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Gredler

Best pce hombrew and thread by a billion measures. Excellent stuff, thanks for elevating our craft

NecroPhile

Pretty neato.  Nice packaging.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

F.L

Quote from: guestPretty neato. Nice packaging.
thanks ! 8)

spenoza

So, are you doing separate carts for every version, or are you bundling all the versions together and letting people choose which to play?

F.L

Quote from: guestSo, are you doing separate carts for every version, or are you bundling all the versions together and letting people choose which to play?
i have done separate carts for each version
you can download the 7 versions in the first page of the topic  :wink:
and here is a pic of the 20 hucards :

IMG

spenoza

Now that you've acquired sufficient skill with the PC Engine, will you be doing any more ports of old PC games, or even new, original content?

Michirin9801

Quote from: guest on 10/10/2017, 12:53 PMNow that you've acquired sufficient skill with the PC Engine, will you be doing any more ports of old PC games, or even new, original content?
I vote for original content!

F.L

Quote from: guest on 10/10/2017, 12:53 PMNow that you've acquired sufficient skill with the PC Engine, will you be doing any more ports of old PC games, or even new, original content?
i don't know if i will do another game.....
not the the moment, i do a pause in coding.

if oneday i make a new one, i'd like to make a metal slug clone  :dance:
but maybe its only a dream ...

esteban

Quote from: F.L on 10/11/2017, 03:31 PMi don't know if i will do another game.....
not the the moment, i do a pause in coding.

if oneday i make a new one, i'd like to make a metal slug clone  :dance:
but maybe its only a dream ...
This is a magnificent dream.

Even a one stage demo of a "MetalGrafx" Run-n-gun would be marvelous.

A pcefx member here has *completely original* art assets for PC GUNJIN (title of cancelled project) that are *begging* to be reincarnated in a new demo/project.

Seriously.

Psycho Punch

Super Vehicle-001 Metal Zonk
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

BigusSchmuck

Hurry up and take my money! Seriously, where can we buy this?

F.L

Those 20 hucards are not to sale !
I keep 7 for me (one of each version) and i have given all the rest
Its a new concept : free homebrew   8)

F.L

Hello
Here is one of the hucards of a friend on youtube :
On the video, he is doing an interesting thing : the original game (c64) and the remake on the same old tv
See ya !

esteban

Quote from: F.L on 10/15/2017, 04:34 AMHello
Here is one of the hucards of a friend on youtube :
On the video, he is doing an interesting thing : the original game (c64) and the remake on the same old tv
See ya !
I clicked on the link above (twice!), but I did not receive a single email confirming that the package (Le Barbie HuCARD) had been shipped to New Jersey, USA.

Please confirm tracking number.

Thank you.

:)

F.L

it's not an error !  :P

sorry, all the hucard are gone...

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: F.L on 10/21/2017, 04:05 AMit's not an error !  :P

sorry, all the hucard are gone...
only arkhan from this forum have received two hucards, for the thanking him to the great music he made.
i hope he will take a pic to show them on the forum  8)
Thank you for reminding me to do that.

I am not really one to keep up on the whole "picture" thing.

I'll try and remember today when I get in.

Arkhan Asylum

I suck at photography

IMG
IMG
IMG

Maria is hot. 

These turned out nice.   Thanks!  I'm glad I could assist with the music!

sirhcman

so is there a rom i can download?

F.L

Nice pics arkhan !
Sirhcman all the download links are available page 1  8)

sirhcman

Quote from: F.L on 10/25/2017, 03:24 PMNice pics arkhan !
Sirhcman all the download links are available page 1  8)
Thanks! For some reason I thought those were just screen shot links :)