RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

George Michael.... 2016 isn't done yet. Who will be the last?

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 12/25/2016, 07:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

I'm calling it now: Roseanne Barr

Winner gets a broken copy of Ordyne (U.S.; Card only)
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

bob

Quote from: Nulltard on 12/25/2016, 07:03 PMI'm calling it now: Roseanne Barr

Winner gets a broken copy of Ordyne (U.S.; Card only)
roseanne is going blind, but she will live to see 2017
i pray carrie fisher does too.

i say it will be a sports figure.  not sure who.

TheClash603

If I predict Nulltard and I am correct, who will send me my broken copy of Ordyne?

Groover

IMG

ToyMachine78

NecroPhile

Quote from: TheClash603 on 12/26/2016, 03:58 PMIf I predict Nulltard and I am correct, who will send me my broken copy of Ordyne?
Damn, that's cold.  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

jperryss

wildfruit

Bloufo

I was going to say Kirk Douglas, but it looks like there's still a fair bit of life left in the old dog.
He must be over 100 by now.

technozombie

OldRover

/15697814_1211918035568889_189013102903864822_n.jpg
Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

geise

esteban

Damn.

I was going to predict Paul Anka's imminent demise, but surely he's been dead for...2-3 decades?

TRIVIA: My aunt just saw him in concert. Average age of audience: 76-85 years.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

DeshDildo

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

Groover

Quote from: Desh on 12/28/2016, 07:58 PMI call Debbie Reynolds by Saturday.
Your Right. She just died a day after her daughter.
IMG

technozombie

Quote from: Groover on 12/28/2016, 10:30 PM
Quote from: Desh on 12/28/2016, 07:58 PMI call Debbie Reynolds by Saturday.
Your Right. She just died a day after her daughter.
This is pretty crazy.

Bloufo