@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

New Modder and Recent TG/PC-E aficionado

Started by MobiusStripTech, 01/11/2017, 11:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MobiusStripTech

Hi All,

I am relatively new to the TG/PC-E scene, having primarily been into the Nintendo/Sega/Sony/M$ scene. I am a friend of Arkhan, so I obviously hear about the greatest that I have been missing out on daily. I am in the process of trying to acquire a PC-E Duo R which I intend on RGB modding.

If you are in need of any mod work for your TG/PC-E or any other "retro" consoles hit me up.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: MobiusStripTech on 01/11/2017, 11:45 AMHi All,

I am relatively new to the TG/PC-E scene, having primarily been into the Nintendo/Sega/Sony/M$ scene. I am a friend of Arkhan, so I obviously hear about the greatest that I have been missing out on daily. I am in the process of trying to acquire a PC-E Duo R which I intend on RGB modding.

If you are in need of any mod work for your TG/PC-E or any other "retro" consoles hit me up.
IMG

lol.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

NecroPhile

Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

Warbucks

esteban

Quote from: MobiusStripTech on 01/11/2017, 11:45 AMHi All,

I am relatively new to the TG/PC-E scene, having primarily been into the Nintendo/Sega/Sony/M$ scene.
Unacceptable.

QuoteI am a friend of Arkhan...
Unacceptable.

Quote...so I obviously hear about the greatest that I have been missing out on daily.  I am in the process of trying to acquire a PC-E Duo R which I intend on RGB modding.
Acceptable.

Welcome, comrade. :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

MobiusStripTech

Arkhan convinced me after years of harassment that now is the time to make the jump to the master race. I am honestly really excited. Just hoping I am able to find a good Duo R.

esteban

Quote from: MobiusStripTech on 01/11/2017, 09:37 PMArkhan convinced me after years of harassment that now is the time to make the jump to the master race. I am honestly really excited. Just hoping I am able to find a good Duo R.
DUO-R U Ready?

A: Yes.

:)

Alternatively, you could just get a White SuperGrafx...

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

geise

LOL.  Welcome!  BTW is your hair style like Ark's?

MobiusStripTech

No unfortunately I do not have enough hair to pull off the perm.

Thought I finally had my Duo R this morning and lost the auction in the last 30 seconds.

MobiusStripTech

Found a Duo R this morning. Having it shipped from Japan, so hopefully it shows up unscathed in the next month.

synbiosfan

Welcome!

Congrats on snagging the Duo-R! I was just playing some Splatterhouse, checking to see if I felt any lag on my UHD (no).

You're in for a treat with the R!

MobiusStripTech

I am a huge Splatterhouse fan. Keeping my eyes open for a decently priced copy. I am definitely excited for the Duo R to show up. I already ordered the ceramic caps and will be putting together an RGB amp soon.

Digi.k

Warbucks

esadajr

Quote from: MobiusStripTech on 01/13/2017, 07:01 AMFound a Duo R this morning. Having it shipped from Japan, so hopefully it shows up unscathed in the next month.
Did it arrive? unscathed? (Belated) Welcome to the most interesting console in the world.
Gaming since 1985