FS Turbo Grafx card and CD games, selling my collection ALL SOLD

Started by Alt-Nintega, 01/18/2017, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alt-Nintega

I have my small collection of games for sale, most are some of the rarer titles.
Looking to get back what I paid for them. I'm firm on the prices so no low ball offers please I don't want to waste either of our time. I will make a small reduction on the price if you buy more than one game.

US buyers only.
All games add $10 for shipping.

Super Air Zonk - CIC Mint - $1400 - SOLD

Dungeon Explorer II - CIC Average - $550- SOLD

Bonk 3 CD: Bonk's Big Adventure - CIC Mint - $1300 SOLD

Ghost Manor - CIB Average - $275 SOLD

Turrican - Card and manua onlyl - $200 SOLD

Chase H.Q. - CIB Average - $560 SOLD

Alien Crush - CIB Average - $75 SOLD

johnnykonami

SignOfZeta

IMG

jetfire13

I'll bite...

Please enter me in your raffle. You're warez are intriguing to me!

tbone3969

Dude, don't you know...

The sellers pay shipping on this site.

Fucking newb.    #-o
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

Alt-Nintega

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 01/18/2017, 11:42 AMEat shit.
No thanks.

Quote from: tbone3969 on 01/18/2017, 11:44 AMDude, don't you know...

The sellers pay shipping on this site.
Buyers pay shipping on my sales.
Buyers in general pay shipping, that is just a standard sales practice on Ebay, Facebook or forums.

bob

you ask $1400 for a single game and you can't swing the $6 to ship it to somebody?

and zeta wasn't asking, he was telling.

schweaty

jetfire13

$1,400 is $200 over the highest eBay BIN price right now. That's steep!

780racer

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 10/25/2016, 03:09 PMI'm looking for a copy of Magical Chase and a few other turbo games, how often does MC come up for sale here? and when it does is it for same price as ebay?
Guess he already gave up on the chase, and is looking to make over ebay prices on games? Seems legit.

Also wants to know if he could get a deal on MC, but wants to charge more than ebay with his games. 

Also excited to know he is getting out of the game, and will hopefully go collectard something fun like PS2 games.

LostFlunky

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/18/2017, 11:38 AMI have my small collection of games for sale, most are some of the rarer titles.
Looking to get back what I paid for them. I'm firm on the prices so no low ball offers please I don't want to waste either of our time. I will make a small reduction on the price if you buy more than one game.

US buyers only.
All games add $10 for shipping.

Super Air Zonk - CIC Mint - $1400

Dungeon Explorer II - CIC Average - $550

Bonk 3 CD: Bonk's Big Adventure - CIC Mint - $1300

Ghost Manor - CIB Average - $275

Turrican - Card and manua onlyl - $200

Chase H.Q. - CIB Average - $560

Alien Crush - CIB Average - $75
I've already got one!

DeshDildo

"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

xcrement5x

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/18/2017, 11:38 AMLooking to get back what I paid for them. I'm firm on the prices so no low ball offers please I don't want to waste either of our time.
If your prices are what you paid for those items, I'd love to take some of your money if you throw it away like that. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

tbone3969

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/18/2017, 12:41 PMDon't let the price police of this site intimidate you.  They are just jealous and poor.  I am a high-end collector and understand that quality comes with a price.

PM sent.
Dam Nulltard.  You beat me to it.  I was just about to PM him offering $1,350 for Air Zonk.  Oh well.
"There's something out there in those trees and it ain't no man. We're all gonna die."

jtucci31

Hmm, not too bad. Will you combine shipping or will i have to pay $70 shipping for $4k worth of games?

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

NoSexGex

It sounds like he must have recently bought these, and hasn't had these for years like many of u have
For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

CGQuarterly

Amazingly, these games are all on my want list!  OP, would you at least throw in free shipping if I bought the entire lot from you?  LMK. 

bob

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 01/18/2017, 01:25 PMAmazingly, these games are all on my want list!  OP, would you at least throw in free shipping if I bought the entire lot from you?  LMK.
prob not.  $95 for media mail

ToyMachine78

This has got to be an Alter account for Tbone.

exodus

this is too cheap, double the prices and then we'll know you're serious

Gypsy

SignOfZeta

Yeah, if he actually paid those prices he's as stupid as he is greedy. Probably though it's mostly a lie so...I'm still waiting to hear anything that makes me think he's anything but a prick...or quite possibly a troll.

Our response to dicks like this is so predictable that it's exactly what gives losers a opportunity to troll. However, *that* itself, the trolling, has become cliche too at this point so even if he's a troll he's a late to the party one.

What a way to run a railroad...
IMG

in99flames

Would you take 1500 for air zonk and waive the 10 dollar shipping? Id rather pay more for the game and nothing for shipping. All shipping companies are outrageously overpriced and greedy.
I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

Sparky

How in sweet f@ck did you arrive at that price for super air zonk? What did you pay for it? Please tell us.

NecroPhile

I don't care if you're a troll or a gouger.  Go fuck yourself.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

tbone3969

Quote from: in99flames on 01/18/2017, 04:57 PMWould you take 1500 for air zonk and waive the 10 dollar shipping? Id rather pay more for the game and nothing for shipping. All shipping companies are outrageously overpriced and greedy.
This has my vote for best post here.  Love it.

Sarumaru

Clearly someone trolling out of boredom. I find it almost impossible to believe that anyone would be this stupid to post such inflated prices on a forum full of people who know better.

CrackTiger

Just look at the posting history. It's another troll account.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

synbiosfan

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!

bob

Quote from: in99flames on 01/18/2017, 09:21 PMI rescind my previous offer. I've found a better deal here. http://r.ebay.com/MWbLXz
seller has an awesome feedback history

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

in99flames

Quote from: gynt on 01/18/2017, 09:29 PM
Quote from: in99flames on 01/18/2017, 09:21 PMI rescind my previous offer. I've found a better deal here. http://r.ebay.com/MWbLXz
seller has an awesome feedback history
His feedback seems legit. Id pay him 15k without hesitation. I dont even mind waiting the month or 2 for it to come in from China. The most important thing is...he has free shipping.
I am somebody's mommy!

dallaspattern

Gentlegamer

IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

jonebone

lol @ marking some things sold.  In your dreams.

in99flames

You sold Air Zonk???? I offered 1500 norwegian Krone....your loss. Must have been the free shipping stipulation
I am somebody's mommy!

tbone3969

I would be down to buy one or two if you had pics.  Can you post some please.

CGQuarterly

DeshDildo

Quote from: jonebone on 01/19/2017, 08:11 AMlol @ marking some things sold.  In your dreams.
Dude, it's no laughing matter.  I purchased those items.  I requested they be sent directly to VGA to be graded.  I even paid an extra $40 for shipping because I wanted extra insurance.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

jtucci31

I think maybe the funniest part is that the thread says this person is "selling their collection." As if these 7 crazy expensive games are the only thing this person was after :lol:

Gypsy

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 02:04 PMI think maybe the funniest part is that the thread says this person is "selling their collection." As if these 7 crazy expensive games are the only thing this person was after :lol:
Obviously anything worth less than $100 can't possibly be fun.

*goes back to playing Last Gladiators*

wildfruit

DildoKKKobold

For a good time, email: kylethomson@gmail.com
Dildos provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
DoxPhile .com / chat
IMG

Alt-Nintega

This forum is a very strange place, it's like you have two completely different sets of users.
One set of users who post on the forum who are super aggressive and a completely separate set of users that are friendly who contacted me via PM. 

With the friendly PM users we calmly respectfully discussed my asking prices and that they were too high as I had paid over the average price. We came to an arrangement on the prices that we were both happy with.

There was also a few weirdos, like the PM asking me to assist him in finding Magical Chase.

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2017, 02:04 PMI think maybe the funniest part is that the thread says this person is "selling their collection." As if these 7 crazy expensive games are the only thing this person was after :lol:
I was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out.

bob

Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/19/2017, 05:42 PMI was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out.
THIS is sig worthy.  i think its my favorite post i have seen in months.

sold "UP" and got out.  awesome.

Gypsy

Quote from: gynt on 01/19/2017, 06:06 PM
Quote from: Psycho Alt-Nintega on 01/19/2017, 05:42 PMI was starting with the hardest to get games first. I realized I was never going to get Magical Chase so gave up on it all, sold up and got out.
THIS is sig worthy.  i think its my favorite post i have seen in months.

sold "UP" and got out.  awesome.
Lol indeed. Completely conflicts with the aww shucks I just want back what I paid oh darn I overpaid shtick too.

Anyway, good riddance to bad rubbish.