RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Unboxing and Playing PCE Memories Boxset: Mahjong Dreams

Started by robnava, 02/03/2017, 05:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robnava

I just uploaded a new video for the PCEWorks' PCE Memories Boxset: Mahjong Dreams which is basically Super Real Mahjong P2-P3 Custom.

Considering how much I sucked at getting the girls to strip, I had quite a bit of fun... ;)

ToyMachine78

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

SignOfZeta

IMG

NecroPhile

Seeing as I'm a pervert, I'd love the pantsu set; mostly so I could play it in all it's naughty, uncensored glory, but also because the bundle is downright hilarious.  I just don't want to pay $130 for it (pantsu set) or even more for an original legitimate copy.

Kudos to you for making it clear that they're repros, but it'd be nice if ya mentioned Tobias's negatives as well, not just the good.  I only watched the first few minutes of unboxing and not the entire two hours (!), so never mind if you mention it later on.

P.S. - "Not really my size."  :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

blueraven

"shit my pantsu" edition

Seriously, I thought you guys were trolling when that hit the forums.

Still in disbelief. You've got to be fucking kidding me.

ToyMachine78

ChuChu Flamingo

"a service to the community". Got a chuckle from that.

Funny commentary though.

high quality stuff for sure though

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 02/03/2017, 08:19 PMOnly NecroPhile could like this.
And Ark, the only guy I know of with three copies of Mr. Happiness.  :mrgreen:

robnava

I have made several PC Engine related videos. It's become one of my favorite sytems. I go into depth of the negatives behind Tobias' actions in my Rondo of Blood video, but I didn't feel like I need to do that again. I just kept telling people to watch my Rondo of Blood video where I went over that negative stuff.

It's here if you're interested:
I also have videos on my PC Engine Super CD-ROM2 unboxing along with all the original games I have as well my TurboEverdrive. I even put up a video on how to RGB mode a Super-CDROM2 unit. It's not just PCEWorks stuff.

I am fully aware of the negatives behind Tobias' actions. And I'm not trying to change anyone's mind about anything. I'm just a gamer that is enjoying the PC Engine along with all my other games.

NecroPhile

Well, that's a half-assed characterization of Tobias and hardly "in depth".  I can only assume that you're willfully ignorant of what he's done in regards to Space Fantasy Zone, Rockman, Dracula X, and Xak III.... but I guess that's what it takes to make sure you keep getting free stuff to "review".

robnava

Quote from: guestWell, that's a half-assed characterization of Tobias and hardly "in depth". I can only assume that you're willfully ignorant of what he's done in regards to Space Fantasy Zone, Rockman, Dracula X, and Xak III.... but I guess that's what it takes to make sure you keep getting free stuff to "review".
I wasn't trying to offend anyone. If it is explicitly forbidden to mention anything about PCEWorks here, I will respect the forum rules. I'm still quite a bit of a newbie to the PCE world.

NecroPhile

Of course it's not against the rules to mention Tobias, but neither is it against the rules to discuss the content of your videos.

Don't play the fool.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: robnava on 02/06/2017, 01:40 PMI wasn't trying to offend anyone. If it is explicitly forbidden to mention anything about PCEWorks here, I will respect the forum rules. I'm still quite a bit of a newbie to the PCE world.
Its mostly forbidden to only mention the nice parts.

Kind of like if you only talk about Hitler's paintings and leave out that he did the whole genocide bit.

or only talk about like, Gacy's clown suit and leave out that he murdered people.  lol.

fullscoop or gtfo.

Also, fuck these boxed sets.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Kind of hard to follow that post with anything :lol:

Thanks, he'll will be here all week, tip your bartenders!

EvilEvoIX

IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

SignOfZeta

"Unboxing". What a truly moronic phenomenon. Moronic and capitulant. Depressing.
IMG

Dicer

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 02/07/2017, 06:29 PM"Unboxing". What a truly moronic phenomenon. Moronic and capitulant. Depressing.
Yet, I catch myself watching them from time to time, even if I know in my heart of hearts it pointless and dumb...

Pokun

I think it's a good way to see what exactly comes with the product before you buy it. It's not always clear by the product description.

NecroPhile

Yarr, I kinda like 'em for stuff like this.  If it's just a game, I don't need to see it, but they're neat to watch when you see more of the extra stuff (artbook, panties, etc.).

Even then, I don't need a twenty minute video with a fawning dialog.  A minute or two and a simple description will suffice.

SignOfZeta

There are certain products for which packaging and surprising are very cool. If it's something I'll never buy and if care then I guess it's a service or something. These days I deliberately avoid such info if it's something I plan to buy myself.

I got the Soul of Chougokin Golion recently. I saw the pictures last year, knew I wanted it, preordered it, and avoided all coverage whatsoever until I had it. Not only can unboxings "spoil the surprise" but advance hype in general is very effective at making people bored of products before they even have them.
IMG

Pokun

Yeah if you are sure you want it, it's poitless to watch an unboxing of it. But if it is, on the other hand, a product that you are not sure you want, and you are comparing different products from different companies, it is great to see what goodies you get for each product.

Quote from: guest on 02/10/2017, 01:08 PMYarr, I kinda like 'em for stuff like this.  If it's just a game, I don't need to see it, but they're neat to watch when you see more of the extra stuff (artbook, panties, etc.).

Even then, I don't need a twenty minute video with a fawning dialog.  A minute or two and a simple description will suffice.
Exactly, I just skip through to see the panties I mean the highlights.

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

ClodBusted