Sega Lord X reviews the Street Fighter II Champion Edition PC Engine port.
Main Menu

Yes or no?

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 02/25/2017, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

I'm betting the pussies have this one...

GO!

Edit: I voted NO, because fuck the YES crowd.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

ZachSpears

I voted YES because fuck the NO crowd. Bunch of NO'ing NONO'ers

jtucci31

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

mitsuman

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/25/2017, 11:16 PM
Quote from: Rockabilly Paradise on 02/25/2017, 11:15 PMI voted YES because fuck the NO crowd. Bunch of NO'ing NONO'ers
Funny, I'd pegged you as one of the pussy crowd!
You pegged him...heh heh

Dicer

I went the pussy route, because you are what you eat...

TheClash603

Otaking

Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Psycho Punch

the correct choice is clear
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

DeshDildo

I went the pussy route because "YES" and "NO" people are dicks and as Dicer pointed out you are in fact what you eat.  Fucking dick eaters.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

ClodBusted

The decision is a no-brainer for sure!

By the way, the pussy option would translate to a simple "Jein" in German. Yes, we have a 1-word-reply for when being indecisive

Gredler

xcrement5x

Is there a NULL option?  Oh wait, look who this thread was started by so I guess they are all NULL options. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

geise

Sarumaru

NO because YES leads to RAPE

bob

Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/09/2017, 04:59 PMNO because YES leads to RAPE
"You want me to stop?"
"YES"
"Then we have established consent"

Sarumaru

Quote from: gynt on 03/10/2017, 01:45 PM
"You want me to stop?"
"YES"
"Then we have established consent"
Then why didn't you stop?!

Sparky

Psycho Punch

Most thoughtful response in this thread.
I still go with yes though, wanna play some Gamecube in my house bro?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

Otaking

Sarumaru

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/11/2017, 12:55 PM
Most thoughtful response in this thread.
I still go with yes though, wanna play some Gamecube in my house bro?
BRORAPE

geise

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/11/2017, 02:44 PMI am disgusted that we have so many yes men. And now, a line penned entirely with predictive text:

We are going to stop responding so quickly and then slowly trickling out of steam and then my mom starts feeling nauseous.
Possibly.

or

Maybe.

roflmao

Sarumaru

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cr8zykuban0

Otaking

Artabasdos

Valkyrie NO Densetsu

IMG

Otaking

Artabasdos

shaggy

ClodBusted

Join Wally Bear and the No!-gang

Otaking

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

Dicer

LostFlunky

geise

Still on the fence.

esadajr

Gaming since 1985