OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Yes or no?

Started by Psycho Nulltard, 02/25/2017, 11:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psycho Nulltard

I'm betting the pussies have this one...

GO!

Edit: I voted NO, because fuck the YES crowd.
IMG
Psycho John Moriconi sabotaged/destroyed TWO PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook (Cuz Chris Runyon!), then the other by Aaron Nanto (Cuz Le NightWolve!)!!! John and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together mainly because he's also a PCE admin who worked VERY hard to poach members for HIS OWN site which has been an abysmal failure now marred by a legacy of utter mass destruction/harassment/doxxing alliances with KKKFarms . net even despite their involvement in Byuu/Near's suicide! BOTH times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (blackmail/extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang of DildoKKKobolds!

If you suspect he & his gang of psycho cyber bully friends did it on purpose, thought it through to its logical conclusion, preplanned it years before (never let a good crisis go to waste & create it if need be!) and that the PCEFX chatbox launch was just a pretense, you'd be correct...

Feel free to reach out if you wish: nullity_down@yahoo.com
Like DarkKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:

ZachSpears

I voted YES because fuck the NO crowd. Bunch of NO'ing NONO'ers

jtucci31

Otaking

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86jH2UQmvKY&t=812s
Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

mitsuman

Quote from: Nulltard on 02/25/2017, 11:16 PM
Quote from: Rockabilly Paradise on 02/25/2017, 11:15 PMI voted YES because fuck the NO crowd. Bunch of NO'ing NONO'ers
Funny, I'd pegged you as one of the pussy crowd!
You pegged him...heh heh

Dicer

I went the pussy route, because you are what you eat...

TheClash603

Otaking

Quote from: some block off youtubeIn one episode, Dodongo c-walks out of a convenience store with a 40 at 7:40 AM, steals an arcade machine from an auction, haggles in Spanish for a stuffed papa smurf to use as a sex toy, and buys Secret of Mana for a dollar.

Psycho Punch

the correct choice is clear
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

DeshDildo

I went the pussy route because "YES" and "NO" people are dicks and as Dicer pointed out you are in fact what you eat.  Fucking dick eaters.
"You CAN'T prove Nulltard/DoxPhile caused ANY harm/damage/sabotage to PCEFX!! You have NO evidence he poached ANY members for his own failed PC Engine forum/site or was a conniving destructive saboteur! ZERO, ZIP, NADA!!! Nulltard did nothing wrong!"

ClodBusted

The decision is a no-brainer for sure!

By the way, the pussy option would translate to a simple "Jein" in German. Yes, we have a 1-word-reply for when being indecisive

Gredler

xcrement5x

Is there a NULL option?  Oh wait, look who this thread was started by so I guess they are all NULL options. 
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

geise

Sarumaru

NO because YES leads to RAPE

bob

Quote from: Sarumaru on 03/09/2017, 04:59 PMNO because YES leads to RAPE
"You want me to stop?"
"YES"
"Then we have established consent"

Sarumaru

Quote from: gynt on 03/10/2017, 01:45 PM
"You want me to stop?"
"YES"
"Then we have established consent"
Then why didn't you stop?!

Sparky

Psycho Punch

Most thoughtful response in this thread.
I still go with yes though, wanna play some Gamecube in my house bro?
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

Otaking

Sarumaru

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 03/11/2017, 12:55 PM
Most thoughtful response in this thread.
I still go with yes though, wanna play some Gamecube in my house bro?
BRORAPE

geise

Quote from: Nulltard on 03/11/2017, 02:44 PMI am disgusted that we have so many yes men. And now, a line penned entirely with predictive text:

We are going to stop responding so quickly and then slowly trickling out of steam and then my mom starts feeling nauseous.
Possibly.

or

Maybe.

roflmao

Sarumaru

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

cr8zykuban0

Otaking

Artabasdos

Valkyrie NO Densetsu

IMG

Otaking

Artabasdos

shaggy

ClodBusted

Join Wally Bear and the No!-gang

Otaking

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

esadajr

Gaming since 1985

Dicer

LostFlunky

geise

Still on the fence.

esadajr

Gaming since 1985