Anyone wanna sell me a SuperGrafx?

Started by Joe Redifer, 03/17/2017, 08:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

Preferably decent condition, not mauled by a dog or anything. All I'd need is the console, power supply (US) but if you have a SuperGrafx pad I'll take that as well. Also you're crazy for wanting to get rid of your SuperGrafx. Name a price and maybe I'll bite.

FraGMarE

Same ^^

Lookin' to buy some hardware with the 'a' revision CPU in it, preferably a SuperGrafx (but a first gen CoreGrafx would work too, i suppose)

Gypsy

Quote from: fragmare on 03/17/2017, 09:20 PMSame ^^

Lookin' to buy some hardware with the 'a' revision CPU in it, preferably a SuperGrafx (but a first gen CoreGrafx would work too, i suppose)
This has me curious now.

Joe Redifer

Yeah eff revision B it is teh sux. I don't know why though.

Dicer

Shit, and all I have a is a pile of rev C stuff, fucking worthless...

CGQuarterly

You know that when you're YouTube famous people will just give you stuff, right?

elmer

Quote from: Gypsy on 03/17/2017, 09:24 PM
Quote from: fragmare on 03/17/2017, 09:20 PMLookin' to buy some hardware with the 'a' revision CPU in it, preferably a SuperGrafx (but a first gen CoreGrafx would work too, i suppose)
This has me curious now.
Fragmare wants to experiment with creating music that doesn't suffer from Hudson's "changing-the-wavetable-causes-a-click" bug.

That's a brilliant goal ... and I hope that he find his machine.  :)

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/18/2017, 12:23 AMYou know that when you're YouTube famous people will just give you stuff, right?
Not sure what Joe wants to experiment with ... but he doesn't seem to have shown either enough passion for the console, or just the right cleavage, to get a freebie.  :wink:

FraGMarE

Quote from: elmer on 03/18/2017, 12:43 AM
Quote from: Gypsy on 03/17/2017, 09:24 PM
Quote from: fragmare on 03/17/2017, 09:20 PMLookin' to buy some hardware with the 'a' revision CPU in it, preferably a SuperGrafx (but a first gen CoreGrafx would work too, i suppose)
This has me curious now.
Fragmare wants to experiment with creating music that doesn't suffer from Hudson's "changing-the-wavetable-causes-a-click" bug.

That's a brilliant goal ... and I hope that he find his machine.  :)

Quote from: CGQuarterly on 03/18/2017, 12:23 AMYou know that when you're YouTube famous people will just give you stuff, right?
Not sure what Joe wants to experiment with ... but he doesn't seem to have shown either enough passion for the console, or just the right cleavage, to get a freebie.  :wink:
Yea, pretty much.  I also need some PCE hardware, at the moment, and I've always wanted to own a SGX, so... why not now?  Plus, it's hard to find a bigger Aldynes fan than me.  ;)  *points to avatar*  hehe

Groover

This is something I have been considering getting this year. I can't see many people wanting to part with theirs.
IMG

Joe Redifer

A few people have given us stuff. Most let us borrow stuff which kinda sucks because we don't really have enough time to really get to know the system. The exception of course being the X68000, we had that for 6 months.

Groover

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/19/2017, 07:59 PMA few people have given us stuff. Most let us borrow stuff which kinda sucks because we don't really have enough time to really get to know the system. The exception of course being the X68000, we had that for 6 months.
Well that X68000 takes about a month to hook up. That was a cool episode but that system takes so much space. It really requires its own desk.
IMG

FraGMarE

Quote from: Groover on 03/18/2017, 01:54 AMThis is something I have been considering getting this year. I can't see many people wanting to part with theirs.
I see them on ebay sometimes going for 250-350 or so

Groover

It looks like you found one. Did you end up getting it from here?
IMG

Artabasdos

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/17/2017, 08:06 PMPreferably decent condition, not mauled by a dog or anything. All I'd need is the console, power supply (US) but if you have a SuperGrafx pad I'll take that as well. Also you're crazy for wanting to get rid of your SuperGrafx. Name a price and maybe I'll bite.
I'll sell you a picture of one.