@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

New member, Hi !

Started by Leviathan024, 04/05/2017, 12:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leviathan024

Hello retro game loving folks. I am very interested to get into the NEC console and play everdrive and burned cd based games. I have been recommended to get a Japanese duo but I am not sure if they require those arcade/expansions cards ?  Is there a user that regularly stocks re capped and functioning systems with hookups and controllers?  Thanks for any input and I look forwards to being a member here.

NecroPhile

Duos have the super system card bios built in.  The only other system cards you might need are an Arcade Card Duo for the dozen Arcade Card games that require it (another couple dozen can use it for added features and/or less loading), the Games Express system cards that Games Express games come with, and a 1.0 card to play Altered Beast (it glitches out with other system cards).  Since you plan on getting an Everdrive, the last one can be skipped, using a rom on the flashcard instead.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Bardoly

Welcome to Pcenginefx!

Warbucks

majors

Quote from: Leviathan024 on 04/05/2017, 12:26 PMThanks for any input and I look forwards to being a member here.
You might have to revisit that thought in a few weeks...hope you have a thick skin and can take a jab or two.

Quote from: Leviathan024 on 04/05/2017, 12:26 PMIs there a user that regularly stocks re capped and functioning systems with hookups and controllers? 
I think there is one or two members here that sell repaired complete setups but you're paying a premium versus piece milling a complete setup yourself. JP Duo seems to be the general consensus on starting your obey ride since US anything is silly priced for Turbo. With a Duo you get access to 98% of all the games.
TG/PCE Collection.
"Booze should be a choice, not a privilege" -KCDC (The FP)