@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

What's that thingy on the SuperGrafx power switch for?

Started by Joe Redifer, 04/20/2017, 02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

I'm sure everyone has noticed that when you turn the power switch ON on the SuperGrafx a little piece of plastic protrudes from the left side of the system for no apparent reason. At first I thought maybe this would just act as a far less convenient way of powering the system off, requested by customers who hate their lives. But no. I must assume it was for that thing that the SuperGrafx was supposed to attatch to, right? So you don't remove it while powered on? Kinda like how the TurboGrafx-16 and the Turbo CD must be locked together in order to power up. Is PCE the same way with the IFU?.

Digi.k

NecroPhile

Yarr, something for the Power Console thing sounds most likely.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

spenoza

Pawaaaaaaaa Kansoooooooooooooooooru!
I still want that thing to magically become a reality.

esteban

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/20/2017, 02:07 AMKinda like how the TurboGrafx-16 and the Turbo CD must be locked together in order to power up. Is PCE the same way with the IFU?.
Correct. That would be my guess.

Power
Console.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Dicer

It's the SGX boner, it's a grower not a shower....