@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Fuck Photobucket

Started by ClodBusted, 06/27/2017, 01:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xcrement5x

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 06/29/2017, 10:33 PM
Quote from: Gypsy on 06/29/2017, 08:47 PMHard drives, why do they exist?
I get it -- I'll start hotlinking directly from my c: drive...
Does this one work?  :P

http://c:\\windows\system32\donkeys\pictures\backup\moredonkeys\jimbo\pets\heyitsadonkey\ohyeah.jpg
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

EvilEvoIX

Well I've been using photobucket for over 10 years.  Now gone.  Luckily all my photos are backed up but this is shit policy.  Can't wait to delet my account.
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Gentlegamer

Guess where my signature is hosted. *moving to imgur*
IMG
Quote from: VenomMacbeth on 10/25/2015, 02:35 PMGentle with games, rough with collectards.  Riders gon riiiiide.

Psycho Punch

imgur is the best one currently but free image hosts come and go, always keep backups!

I used to think that imageshack was good in a distant past, RIP photos...
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Gypsy

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 07/16/2017, 12:15 AMimgur is the best one currently but free image hosts come and go, always keep backups!
I used to think that image shack was good in a distant past, RIP photos...
Yeah, I guess we could say photobucket is pulling an image shack.

blueraven

I'm getting hammered by Photobucket emails right now. of course, on a deadline lol

EmperorIng

The real heartbreak right now is that all of Digi.K's menu translations and guides to Japanese PCE games are lost. I am sure he has the images on his computer; I hope he reuploads them to a site not dedicated exclusively to being a chode to its users. Someone should probably PM him.  [-o<

blueraven

My repair threads and the laser swap guide will go dead any minute now. I'm about to go thru about 1000 posts to update the links... because you goons deserve better than dead links from PhotoFucket.

I seriously hope they go out of business after this. 

crazydean

Quote from: blueraven on 07/17/2017, 02:03 PMI seriously hope they go out of business after this.
It's a good bet that they will. I can't imagine they would do something so drastic if they weren't on the brink of going under.

Arkhan Asylum

more like photofuckit amirite.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Quote from: crazydean on 07/17/2017, 02:44 PM
Quote from: blueraven on 07/17/2017, 02:03 PMI seriously hope they go out of business after this.
It's a good bet that they will. I can't imagine they would do something so drastic if they weren't on the brink of going under.
Interesting, I never thought about their financial status in all of this.

If they do at least we wont have to look at that javascript popup nightmare again.

TR0N

The hell with photobucket at this point.Though once i save what's pictures i have left there i'm deleting my account asap.Earlier i just made a account with imgur,now i have a site to host pictures again.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

xcrement5x

Quote from: EmperorIng on 07/17/2017, 02:02 AMThe real heartbreak right now is that all of Digi.K's menu translations and guides to Japanese PCE games are lost. I am sure he has the images on his computer; I hope he reuploads them to a site not dedicated exclusively to being a chode to its users. Someone should probably PM him.  [-o<
Crappp, I didn't even notice this until you mentioned it.  I hope that he has backups as well!
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

blueraven

It's getting apparent that they are phasing this in, some of my stuff is still active, but I'm only using 2% of my bandwith... I save everything as low-res 72dpi for web linking, and have most of the images backed up on a server for access, it will just be a bitch to update all of the links going back the last decade. I should probably do something about it instead of talking about it.

hoobs88

Quote from: guest on 06/27/2017, 01:54 PMIMG
This happened to me too :(
I just created an account on imgur so I could retain my Link Avatar for these forums.
1 title needed for a complete US Turbo Grafx collection: Magical Chase
Parasol Stars High Score = 119,783,770
https://www.pcengine-fx.com/forums/index.php?topic=9292.0
League of Legends Summoner Name = DeviousSideburns

Medic_wheat

Yeah I guess it's time for me to find a new image hosting site.

I saw some comments regarding imagure.

So quick poll. Current most recommended image hosting site would be?

I to enjoyed Photobucket due to ability to group images by folder to organazie.

o.pwuaioc

Imgur is clearly the most recommended. I find postimages.org to be a welcoming experience. Just in case I keep backups, though, because you never know what's going to go down next.

ClodBusted

xcrement5x

I don't really like imgur for much beyond memes and use Flickr for hosting images to post on forums.  If you already have a yahoo email address you already have a Flickr login as well.

Sparky

Cock!!!! Well I need to migrate as well. I will give Flickr a try. Even my fucking Avatar is fucked! Son of a...

SignOfZeta

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 06/29/2017, 10:33 PM
Quote from: Gypsy on 06/29/2017, 08:47 PMHard drives, why do they exist?
I get it -- I'll start hotlinking directly from my c: drive...
In the early days of cable modems...we actually did this. :) Its pretty fucking slow and extremely not secure but it worked fine for 9 months or so.
IMG

EvilEvoIX

Terrible company extremely desperate.  They are circling the drain. 
IMGIMGIMG
Quote from: PCEngineHellI already dropped him a message on there and he did not reply back, so fuck him, and his cunt wife.

Arjak

I finally got off my ass and relinked to my avatar from its new home on Imgur. Thanks to everyone who recommended it in this thread.

You gotta love how Photobucket not only now prevents free accounts from linking images, but they also punish you for all the links you made in the past before they made this braindead mandate!

Bye, PB! Don't let your bankruptcy lawyer's front door smack you in the ass on the way out.
He who dings the Gunhed must PAAAAY!!! -Ninja Spirit

Mathius

I switched to Imigur as soon as they held hostage all my forum photos. When I cancelled my account I let them know how dirty I thought that move was. I was nice about it though.

HOWEVER, if PB holds hostage the Screenshot Comparison thread pics I'm declaring full-on "people dying in trenches" war on their treason-ess asses! That thread is the greatest thing the internet ever did. Ever!