Shoutbox

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/03/2017, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

or go rouge, and make out with me.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

seieienbu

Am I to pronounce "rogue" like the thief or like the red makeup stuff people put on their cheeks?
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

blueraven

No I went off the grid for two days. The comic is inked now. Tomorrow it goes in for shading and color...

blueraven

Photobucket hath forsaken us all. It will go the way of Lykos soon.

blueraven

Unnecessary Shitpost.

(caps make it look important)

blueraven

Agents of SHIELD is a pretty cool show.

Also Funyuns.

ClodBusted

Quote from: seieienbu on 07/09/2017, 01:38 AMAm I to pronounce "rogue" like the thief or like the red makeup stuff people put on their cheeks?
IMG

blueraven

8-[ ...obviously the former?

seieienbu

...or is it obviously the latter?

Arkhan Asylum

rogue is row guh
rouge is rooj

hillbillies.

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Talking is hard. That's why we have shoutbox.

Arkhan Asylum

shouting is all we roll.

blueraven

I guess for the newer people, there used to be a shotbox at the top of the forum, and you could just hang out there and talk to people who were online here at PCEFX.

I ran into another 10+ year member today (he's probably around 13 or so) who said, "Yeah, I stopped coming around the site when they took away shoutbox."

Arkhan Asylum

yeah, see, losing people is dumb.

blueraven

This is the point of the new shoutbox.

blueraven

To just point out that there is a group of people who would benefit from being able to talk in realtime here, like for repairs again, or if someone needed to bitch about how infantile Sega 16 is.

Arkhan Asylum

yeah, and so it's all in the same damn place so people aren't logging into 52 places

it (a shoutbox replacement) could have arrived by now.  I do not know what is taking so long.

blueraven

Well, to be fair, we have made absolutely no effort to contact the mods or admin.

blueraven

So I was thinking about that Commodore 64 game Usagi Yojimbo today, and realized how it was so much better than most of the side-scrollers you can get in the app store.

Although, Star Knight is pretty cool for a buck.

blueraven

Also, mangos. Mangos are the shit.

Arkhan Asylum

I told NightWolve about it and he responded but hasn't made a move.

and yeah, Usagi Yojimbo was cool.   The whole "bow and dont be a fuckup" thing was interesting.

blueraven

It just became this thing, a game where you didn't automatically have to "kill every motherfucker in the room" and actually talk to monks and do shit. If you blindly kill everything like Contra you're dead before level 3.

Arkhan Asylum

Yeah.  I like the controls even though it can be annoying.

blueraven

The only real problem is if you're in a town and need to talk to someone in the zen mode and a bunch of ninjas are attacking you and you have to selectively take out the dickheads and not kill the townspeople or the game is over. It's got a chaos factor.

Arkhan Asylum

you mean a European game design factor

blueraven

I guess. I always thought that was the cool part of the game.

ClodBusted

You should marry each other. Perfect couple.

Arkhan Asylum

I don't want his dick as much as I want yours.

blueraven

Easy, cowboy.

Arkhan Asylum

you're the easy cowboy, not me

im the gruff hard to please one

turbrokeback mountain amirite

blueraven

Actually I was talking to Clodbuster, like saying "Woah" or whatever people who ride horses say.

Trying to make a funny joke to our cowboy friend here.

Gredler

sorry was afk

Gredler

shoutbox is rad.. thanks for adding it back. I did get into pro motion ng - love it so far and want to learn more (still not a replacement for photoshop yet, but I can see it's value for a lot of things!)

blueraven

No worries on AFK, we have this cool feature that doesn't delete the conversation.

I'm using photoshop like crazy right now. So many layers.

ClodBusted

Oh the joys of pirated Photoshop.

Psycho Punch

I sexually identify as a bulk license for Photoshop so stop misgendering me.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

blueraven

Actually I own a Legit copy of CS8 Master Suite.

Arkhan Asylum

I bought Corel because I aint a bitch.

blueraven

I also use Corel Draw 10 for text manipulation.

When you run a graphic design business, you gotta have that shit.

Arkhan Asylum

yeah even my goony basically break even video game shit had me buy real copies of stuff.

GOT ME A REAL COPY OF FRUITYLOOPS FOR SRS MUSICS

blueraven

It's nice when you're doing a project, like say, a Vodka Bottle label, and the program doesn't shut down when you're giving a presentation, dropping layers in and out of the design.

Also Audition is one of the most underrated sound programs on the planet.

I was actually fucking stoked when I bought it, because they went to the cloud a few months later. I ran into my old boss who was too cheap to get it for the firm I worked for and was like: "So yeah, hows that subscription treating you?"

seieienbu

I didn't know Corel still existed.  I used Word Perfect over MS Word until like 2004 or so.

Arkhan Asylum

yeah they own Paint Shop Pro now. 

and it's tits

seieienbu

I did a bit of research and was surprised to find Word Perfect still existed at all.  huh.  Learn something new every day I suppose.

ClodBusted

I used Corel Draw and Photopaint way back in time on Windows 3.11 and OS/2. One of the few programs that were able to open JPG files on that systems.

Arkhan Asylum

blueraven

Hey I told Tats about this place. He said he might come back and visit.

I wonder if his FB minions will bring him in a Benzo.

Arkhan Asylum

I fuckin hope not.  we don't need FB dicktards invading the real TurboTown.

NoSexGex

For a good time, reach out to this wily KKKFarm-crankcaller at (780) 717-9274 or Ryleystuartreynolds@gmail.com up in Alberta, Canada!
His last crank-voicemail: "Gimme a call back when you can. This is Ryley by the way... *giggles*"
He then followed it up with 8 WEEKS of ~DAILY calling! BAN ON SIGHT!!!

Arkhan Asylum

bitch stop quoting in shoutbox this isn't quotebox ffs do you even shoutbox.

also yeah FB groups are all dumpster fires.