RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Shoutbox

Started by Arkhan Asylum, 07/03/2017, 01:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arkhan Asylum

This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Sup duder. How was yer day? Destroy an MSX game for an all-time high score?

Arkhan Asylum

I was playing Exerion 2 on it some BUT NOW IT'S TONY HAWK 2 TIME ON DREAMCAST.

and funyuns.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

blueraven

Are funyuns actually food?

Worked on this comic strip for like three hours today and then the AC blew up in my car, about 12 hours after I got it fixed. lol.

I wa n nz teh 500gr hanhbrger but I missed teh exit for In & Out.

Arkhan Asylum

funyuns are like pork rinds for people who needed a better tasting pork rind, kinda.

they have the same texture.

In & Out is dumb. 

Your car AC is dumb.

blueraven

I kind of get that plaster taste along with a sponge.. they go good with Dr. Pepper though.

In & Out is teh goodburger. OHIO That comment was fail.

Yes, my car is a ratbag POS.. But it gets me around.

Man new chat is pretty cool.

Arkhan Asylum

yeah this is some hightech shit.

goodburger is goodburger.

WHO LOVES ORANGE SODAAAAAA.

blueraven

I'm geekin' on that PINEAPPLE fanta. I discovered that shit and its better than Sunkist.

That's right, you're not a whiskey guy like Tats, who probably has a basement full of the stuff.

Arkhan Asylum

RIP Tats.

I hear facebook pic dumping got the best of him.

blueraven

I hear being overlord of the FB group is pretty cool

IMG

TATS COME BACK

Arkhan Asylum

PAGING DR. SYSCARD 1.0

blueraven

TATS LOOK WHAT I FOUND FOR $30 SHIPPED FROM A MUSTANG GUY ON EBAY

IMG

I TOLD HIM FUCK YOUR 5.0

Arkhan Asylum

shit you can play games from the future with that setup

blueraven

Dude! I can play Altered Beast now!!!

And not run around like an idiot too afraid to power up....

WISE FWUM YO GWABE

Arkhan Asylum

that games for babies.  chinawarriorCD from 2034 is where its at

blueraven

I heard Syd Mead's ghost just did this fucking insane game called "Sealed Game Terraforming 2036"

It's so rare that if its opened it disintegrates.

blueraven

AFTER 10 YEARS I AM OFFICIALLY A MEMBER OF THE 4100 POST CLUB

Arkhan Asylum

AW YISSSSS.

Syd Mead's ghost sounds hot.

Arkhan Asylum

what if syd mead died so altered beast could live.

blueraven

I bought 3 copies of Magic Knight Rayearth for $10 apiece in 1999.

When Software Etc. Closed.

THEN I SOLD THEM TO PAY OFF STUDENT LOANS HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

Arkhan Asylum

I could sell mine by itself now and get more than you got for all 3 of yours.

Arkhan Asylum

Arkhan Asylum

this is pretty fucking cool.  i wanted this tape when I was like 12 but didn't have money because I spent it on magic cards and video games.

blueraven

Well I did sell them in 2006, 2007, and 2008 so.. a total of $500?

That makes me a gouger. Someone needs to ban me RIGHT NOW.

I AM A FUCKING HYPOCRITE. I NEEDED TO PAY RENT.

blueraven

Dude holdon i need to reboot.

blueraven

Ok checking your link...

Arkhan Asylum

DONT SAY GOUGE YOU MIGHT SUMMON ROYVEGAS TO POST SOMETHING

HELL HAVE TO COME OUT OF HIS TROGLODYTE CAVE

blueraven

Dude thats like an hour long I dont have that attention span WTF is it

Arkhan Asylum

its skateboarding in the 80s you ignorant son of a bitch

blueraven

I have an acme board from the 90s with WILDC.A.T.S. but i suck at skating.

Arkhan Asylum

I suck at skating too but it's still fun and counts as exercise.

Today I managed to ollie a thing and not die, so I celebrated by getting on this hifi new shoutbox

blueraven

Dude. That's tubular.

BTW I can't fucking spell tonight. Chatbot has been fucking with my browser.

Arkhan Asylum

you're fucking with my browser.

stop hacking me.

actually dont.  it feels good

blueraven

You need to stop using chrome. And meth. and Cherry cola and poprocks and meth.

Arkhan Asylum

I use chrome in a firefox tab, lol.

@me.

blueraven

You cant get more meta than that, except dual-booting 2 versions OSX on a MAC

Arkhan Asylum

and running Windows in both, from a Linux VM

blueraven

I got a TurboVision so I could hear shortwave radio shows on my TurboExpress

Arkhan Asylum

I got a TurboVision to watch Telemundo on the go.

and kill my batteries.

blueraven

I spent so much on Batteries. Remember that thread I did with the battery connectors? I think that was my first stickied repair thread... That was one fucked TE. Leaked all over and burned the chipboard..

That was also a horrible thread, lol. In that I used aluminum wire and was a n00B.

I think that was the TE I sacrificed to make the first fidget spinner.

EDIT: THAT DID NOT HAPPEN

Arkhan Asylum

fidget spinners are confirmed to be getting stuck on penises now, according to internet.

blueraven

PICS OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN

WAIT

Arkhan Asylum

/19691485_10100716422366168_1945230118_n.jpg

blueraven

blueraven

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

Arkhan Asylum

RUN FOR IT MARTY

blueraven

How did you know I had a character named marty in the comic strip?

ARE YOU A WIZARD

IMG

EDITED BECAUSE FUCK PHOTOBUCKET

Arkhan Asylum

a cum wizard

seieienbu

So is it confirmed or is it according to the internet?!  These things are mutually exclusive.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

blueraven

No its confirmed, I'm launching a comic book. And shoutbox is back.