OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

FS on eBay: the rest of my Dreamcast collection: 57 items

Started by jasonbar, 07/24/2017, 01:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonbar

The last of my Dreamcast collection for sale on eBay:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/jasonbar/m.html

- lot of 5 accessories
- lot of 33 US games
- lot of 9 JP games

And a few other things of semi-related interest are up there too.

Thanks,
-Jason

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: in99flames on 07/24/2017, 08:19 AMI would have bought E.G.G. from you :-(
Likewise. It's beginning to get ridiculous on ebay though.

in99flames

I am somebody's mommy!
----name that movie quote :)

schweaty

I just started playing E.G.G.  Not what I expected really.   I like the hand-drawn art.  The gameplay is zelda-like

xcrement5x

Yeah, to bad.  There are a couple of cheap titles in that bundle I would have wanted to get individually.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)

jasonbar

Thanks for the chat.

Gosh, but I wish I had the time to sell individual games anymore. It took my close to half a year to get through my DC collection, catalog, test, play, clean, change batteries, sell a pile to a friend, split up the remaining, put those up on eBay, get the shipping together, etc.

Kids...Time for little else than kids these days...  :]

Thanks,
-Jason

Serega81

EGG is a great RPG, highly recommend it.. at first you are playing this cutesy lil bot, and then BAHM the story gets pretty dark.. reminds me of Trigun a bit
If you don't like how things are, change it!  You're not a tree!!!!

wildfruit

Quote from: Serega81 on 08/11/2017, 04:13 PMEGG is a great RPG, highly recommend it.. at first you are playing this cutesy lil bot, and then BAHM the story gets pretty dark.. reminds me of Trigun a bit
I couldn't get in to this. I have a burn of it. Found it a bit clunky to control. Maybe it's just me being rubbish and I should give it another go?