My PC-FX YouTube Videos!

Started by robnava, 08/29/2017, 03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

robnava

After months of trying to make time to finish them, I *finally* got around to finishing up my PC-FX videos. It's a pretty interesting system. Check out my thoughts, unboxing and gameplay videos and let me know what you think!

Overview and Unboxing:
Gameplay Part 1:
Gameplay Part 2:
-Rob

Arkhan Asylum

neat.

Maybe if I ever get around to finishing that PCFXTOO site, I can link to these, lol.

I got sidetracked, and realized I hate making websites.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

JoshTurboTrollX

Rob, these are awesome!  Thanks for your hard work putting these together!  The PC-FX needs more love as it is, and this is just another way for people to check out more content!

+5 FX Karma to you good sir!
Jossshhhhh...Legendary TurboTrollX-16: He revenge-bans PCE Developers/Ys IV Localizers from PCE Facebook groups and destroyed 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Josh and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner (extortion!), never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

Filler

Cool stuff! Glad to see you trying a handful of games and getting some enjoyment from a unique system. Zenki is a fun little game. I felt the same way about Chip-chan Kick that you did at first. I grew to enjoy it a lot more over time. The bosses are pretty cool, and it gets challenging.

I'm sad to see you didn't have much patience for Welcome to Pia Carrot. It's an enjoyable experience if you let it work its charms on you. The translation patch zip file includes the transcript for the girls dialog during the opening movie BTW. No one had figured out how to rip video and re-compress with subtitles at the time like they later did with Zeroigar.

robnava

Thanks for the feedback guys! I actually played Pia Carrot for longer than I thought. It was getting late, and I was getting tired. That's mostly why I quit playing. ;)

The PC-FX is a interesting system. It's just too bad that more games aren't playable if you don't know Japanese...

esteban

I can't wait to watch these later!

I am very curious....
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

kazekirifx

Very nice stuff. Subscribed!