@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

Make the PCE PCFX again

Started by Dicer, 09/08/2017, 10:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dicer

Psycho Punch

I don't get the appeal of something that feels like they did a ton of softcore drawings first then made a "game" to display them later.

ps: I like the player quotes on the bottom of each game  :lol: :lol: :lol:
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

Psycho Punch

Post postscript: Tokimeki Memorial was a mistake (thanks, Konami).
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

NecroPhile

These are all digi-comics, no?  I'd definitely play 'em on PCE or PC-FX.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

o.pwuaioc

QuoteNote from the Developer: The sexual themes in this game are mostly for fun/humor and don't make for particularly great fapping material.
Who actually gets off on this stuff?

wildfruit

QuoteNote from the Developer: The sexual themes in this game are mostly for fun/humor and don't make for particularly great fapping material.
Who actually gets off on this stuff ?
Not me I get off on reading the forums sitting on the toilet listening to age of empires soundtrack on a Roland sound canvas sc88. Which just happens to be what I'm doing right now.

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 09/12/2017, 08:59 AM
Who actually gets off on this stuff ?
Not me I get off on reading the forums sitting on the toilet listening to age of empires soundtrack on a Roland sound canvas sc88. Which just happens to be what I'm doing right now.
Ha!

I'm in the toilet listening to the GainGround SX soundtrack.

I'm reading a novel and the forums, simultaneously.

IMG
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

SignOfZeta

QuoteI don't get the appeal of something that feels like they did a ton of softcore drawings first then made a "game" to display them later.
It's kinda weird that you're on a PCE forum then.
IMG

Psycho Punch

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 09/12/2017, 06:29 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 09/08/2017, 10:24 AMI don't get the appeal of something that feels like they did a ton of softcore drawings first then made a "game" to display them later.
Touché :lol:

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: SignOfZeta on 09/12/2017, 06:29 PM
Quote from: Psycho Punch on 09/08/2017, 10:24 AMI don't get the appeal of something that feels like they did a ton of softcore drawings first then made a "game" to display them later.
Shewties, Ninja Spirit, Rondo, Bonk. Lots of reason that aren't vapid fap material.

Quote from: wildfruit on 09/12/2017, 08:59 AM
Quote from: guest on 09/12/2017, 08:16 AM
Who actually gets off on this stuff?
Keep on turning me on.

NecroPhile

Quote from: guest on 09/12/2017, 07:56 PMShewties, Ninja Spirit, Rondo, Bonk. Lots of reason that aren't vapid fap material.
I'm not supposed to fap to glam bonk?!?
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

o.pwuaioc

Quote from: NecroPhile on 09/13/2017, 10:07 AM
Quote from: guest on 09/12/2017, 07:56 PMShewties, Ninja Spirit, Rondo, Bonk. Lots of reason that aren't vapid fap material.
I'm not supposed to fap to glam bonk?!?
touché

Dicer

Hey, I just want more sexy pixels, all this clean line art, I can't fap to that...