10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Looking to buy Radiant Silvergun, finally

Started by exodus, 10/12/2017, 07:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

exodus

Hey all. I've been putting it off for years, and it doesn't look like it's gonna get any dang cheaper. I used to have a friend's copy on long-term loan, but I gave it back to him and he sold it and now I have nothing :P

I was just in Japan and found it for 14,500 yen, which isn't bad, but is more than I want to spend, so I'm hoping to trade somebody for it, maybe with some cash on top. I'll get my trade list together here, but in the meantime I want to see if there's anyone who wants to part with the game at all!

Lemme knowww

ClodBusted

If you are in the need for playing some RS right now, why not getting it as a downloadable title on Xbox 360.

exodus

I guess because it's the saturn version that has that extra A*life-style thing where you can raise the hidden animals you catch! I know it's silly, but I want the full package  :P

Digi.k

Quote from: exodus on 10/16/2017, 01:25 PMI guess because it's the saturn version that has that extra A*life-style thing where you can raise the hidden animals you catch! I know it's silly, but I want the full package  :P
O_o are you sure you not getting the a-life mixed up with Nights?  In Radiant Silvergun you find hidden dogs but afaik you don't do any raising.

exodus

It's not exactly an a-life thing, but you can collect all 30 dogs and get a top breeder ranking, and they've got their own section in the game, and all that! So... yeah :P