OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

A Thank You for 10 years here

Started by nectarsis, 10/23/2017, 09:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nectarsis

I was going to post this up almost a month ago at my 10 year anniversary here but been a bit busy.

I remember coming here due to a pretty big trade I was working on CheapAssGamer at the time, was looking into info on obscure (to me at the time) PCE games.  Now I had a TurboExpress, Neutopia 2, and Veigues back in the day (had to be somewhat close to launch as I paid the $250), but had never delved into PCE outside of drooling over magazines.

Finding this place has led to me being a part of MGC, finding some of the best friends ever, and a great community with a few random asshats LOL.

Thank You to everyone who keeps this alive, and most importantly FUN.
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

turboswimbz

OH yeah!!! the ass hats thank you as well.

10 YEARS. LET'S DRINK 10 BEERS!
NW: Hey, I made it on this psycho's Enemies' List, how about that ?? ;)
BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

NecroPhile

Congrats on 10 years of fapping!
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

CrackTiger

Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

bartre

turboswimbz

BT: Look at how the fake SFII' carts instantly sold out and were immediately listed on eBay before the flippers even took possession. Look at Nintendo's overpriced bricks. Look at the typical forum discussions elsewhere. You can't tell most retro gamers anything!

bartre

turboswimbz

NecroPhile

HuMan

Meanwhile, I don't think I've been here for even a year yet.

geise

Quote from: bartre on 10/24/2017, 03:48 PMFuck you.
You suck your mom's dick with that mouth?

Happy 10 years Nec. Been a long time man.

turboswimbz

Quote from: HuMan on 10/24/2017, 06:30 PMMeanwhile, I don't think I've been here for even a year yet.
Date Registered: November 22, 2015, 01:55:47 AM

I'm pretty sure that's almost two years . . .  :-k :-k :-k 

I will figure out your game . . .

NecroPhile

Quote from: HuMan on 10/24/2017, 06:30 PMMeanwhile, I don't think I've been here for even a year yet.
Almost two.

Bruh, do you even math?  :P

Alt-NintegaKorgull

It's Nintega's 10th anniversary too ;)

And I hear I was the talk of this forum ever since my LOOOONG absence. Searched "Nintega". Pages and pages of posts about me and other forms of paranoia stemming from 2008 to now. I'm just an awe. Had no idea I was a celebrity here.

turboswimbz

Quote from: Korgull on 10/24/2017, 08:01 PMIt's Nintega's 10th anniversary too ;)

And I hear I was the talk of this forum ever since my LOOOONG absence. Searched "Nintega". Pages and pages of posts about me and other forms of paranoia stemming from 2008 to now. I'm just an awe. Had no idea I was a celebrity here.
Congrats!  Nintega will never leave nor frozentears.  I thought you and Tats were all about the facebook now?

bartre

turboswimbz

Quote from: bartre on 10/24/2017, 08:35 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/24/2017, 06:07 PM
Quote from: bartre on 10/24/2017, 06:02 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/24/2017, 04:12 PM
Quote from: bartre on 10/24/2017, 03:48 PMthank you.
I am a big baby.
Waaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

Quote from: geise on 10/24/2017, 06:32 PM
Quote from: bartre on 10/24/2017, 03:48 PMFuck you.
You suck your mom's dick with that mouth?
nah, just Nec and beemer's whenever i get the chance.

I'm noticing that the sarcasm has gone unnoticed.
I love you Bartre. come fight me in chat

bartre

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/24/2017, 08:36 PMI love you Bartre. come fight me in chat
I don't fight unless I get a prize at the end.
what do I get if I win? what if you win?

turboswimbz

Quote from: bartre on 10/24/2017, 09:12 PM
Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/24/2017, 08:36 PMI love you Bartre. come fight me in chat
You fight for me!  we get each other.  why have you forsaken our love?

HuMan

Quote from: NecroPhile on 10/24/2017, 06:33 PMAlmost two.

Bruh, do you even math?  :P
It feels like less than a year of actual activity.

geise

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/24/2017, 09:43 PM
lol!

#realtalk

Arkhan Asylum

I miss when we used to argue about stupid shit and have wall of text battles.
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

nectarsis

Quote from: Nulltard on 10/24/2017, 11:52 PMNectarsis, you are good peeps. I look forward to MGC '18!  I'm only 5 years in but fell the same way about the turboverse. Imma speedrun Debuggers twice a day all weekend long in the land of cheese and cheese in 2018. That will be the entirety of the livestream and it will be glorious. :D
ahhhh classic drunk Debuggers, can't wait ;)
My Blogger profile with all my blogs of wonderment:
blogger.com/profile/08066967226239965436

bartre

Quote from: turboswimbz on 10/24/2017, 09:43 PM
I was hoping you'd say that.
I will prepare our assholes.

ClodBusted

Congratulations! [spoken in Wave Race 64's overly enthusiastic announcer voice]