Idiot of the month January 2018

Started by ClodBusted, 01/18/2018, 02:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ClodBusted

Yesss, another poll. Make it monthly!

NecroPhile

No surprise - I voted Trump.

Tomorrow I'll swear I never voted for Trump, have never said anything derogatory towards Trump, have nothing but respect for Trump, and that my daughter has the best tits.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

ClodBusted

At the time being, it's 4:1 for Trump against diarrhea. This means Trump is four times worse than screaming shits.

Quote from: Nulltard on 01/18/2018, 07:35 AMNeed more options. I really wanted to vote for my cat, who overeats and then pukes everywhere. Fucking idiot.
How about you creating the poll for next month once we're in February? I'm sure you've got lots of great ideas besides your cat.

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

Hahaha!

Gentlemen, make your time.

For great justice.

PukeSter

Voted Trump. Kinda cliche but the shithole keeps getting deeper

Who is the mysterious JapJac? He has a strange posting style too, not to mention his own forum where he is the only poster and locks all threads

http://japjac.proboards.com/thread/404/richard-complete-guide-gibbs-interview

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!

SignOfZeta

People who eat Tide are not on the list for some reason.
IMG

seieienbu

Is that tide thing a real thing?  Are people actually doing that?  If so I think that I hate Americans.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

SignOfZeta

Quote from: seieienbu on 01/18/2018, 04:58 PMIs that tide thing a real thing?  Are people actually doing that?  If so I think that I hate Americans.
The thing I read (actual news, not Facebook) said that the national poison hotline has taken 1-2 calls a day in 2018 from idiots feeling like shit after eating something that couldn't be more clearly marked "Tide". So, sadly, it's real. Not 1000s of people real, but more like 38 people real, which is still too many since some are actual adults and not month old puppies.

All I can say is, I hope Nintega is OK.
IMG

seieienbu

I guess they Do kinda look like candy, maybe?  But you have to be a special kind of stupid to eat one if you aren't 3.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

wildfruit

I was so drunk once I thought fairy liquid was squash. Felt ill for a week. I don't drink any more.

ClodBusted

The thing with Japjac is that he repeatedly steals content which he then advertises as his "own" on his website and other forums. E.g. when he stole the Capcom CPS changer pics and information from NFG and tried to sell it to another website as "his" article, completely with added Japjac watermarks. The other time, he advertised X68000 HDD image files as his own, while he just copied them from other people from the NFG forums who originally put the images together. Funny enough, Japjac tried to advertise them on these very same forums, as if nobody would think there's something fishy going on.

So I won't trust anything Japjac says, more often he is just a copycat with an asshole attitude.

esteban

Quote from: guest on 01/19/2018, 12:35 AMThe thing with Japjac is that he repeatedly steals content which he then advertises as his "own" on his website and other forums. E.g. when he stole the Capcom CPS changer pics and information from NFG and tried to sell it to another website as "his" article, completely with added Japjac watermarks. The other time, he advertised X68000 HDD image files as his own, while he just copied them from other people from the NFG forums who originally put the images together. Funny enough, Japjac tried to advertise them on these very same forums, as if nobody would think there's something fishy going on.

So I won't trust anything Japjac says, more often he is just a copycat with an asshole attitude.
Ha! Well, I didn't know this... I just had fleeting memories of him from years ago... and some vague drama surrounding him.

THE MOAR U KNOW

So... do we know who might actually be interviewing/researching Gibbs?

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

ClodBusted

I have strong doubts there'll ever be such an interview.

Unless I'm proven wrong.

NecroPhile

Quote from: Opethian... his words can be a mausoleum of his asshattery for all to witness.
:lol:

xcrement5x

Quote from: wildfruit on 01/18/2018, 06:42 PMI was so drunk once I thought fairy liquid was squash. Felt ill for a week. I don't drink any more.
I read this like 5 times and was really confused until I did some additional Googling.  I'll admit I was concerned what was going to show up in the results for "fairy liquid" though.  You are a constant source of education for me wildfruit. 

NecroPhile

Heh, I had to google too.

"I don't know what fairy liquid is, but how ya gonna confuse a liquid with a gourd?!?"

wildfruit

My pain is your happiness good sirs

esteban

Quote from: wildfruit on 01/19/2018, 11:57 AMMy pain is your happiness good sirs
I'm still confused.

But amused!

Does squash mean something different in UK?

UPDATE: And now I know.

Damn.
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

Ergot_Cholera

I completely understood so I derived no confused pleasure from it.
The Fairy Liquid TV adverts have a cockney baby in them now.

ClodBusted

Psycho Punch

Japjac Won and always will, you are fake news.