This is quite lovely

Started by SGX Engine, 03/19/2018, 09:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SGX Engine

NecroPhile

Six flying fireballs for six games?  Well, five games + two bi-curious half-sgx games.....  :mrgreen:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

exodus

someone discovered aftereffects!!

SignOfZeta

Whooptie friggn doooooooooooooooooo!
IMG

Gypsy

CrackTiger

It would be a lot cooler if it was 23 seconds of gameplay highlights from SuperGrafx games scored with Aldynes music.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

SignOfZeta

Yeah, we've seen the logos. Show us some tips and tricks.
IMG

LostFlunky

What is the motivation here?

Psycho Punch

This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

TheClash603

Was I supposed to have loved that?

seieienbu

Late to the party but needs more (some) gameplay footage.
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

Psycho Punch

Quote from: seieienbu on 03/21/2018, 07:36 PMLate to the party but needs more (some) gameplay footage.
(any)
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

ClodBusted

It's the promo vid for the upcoming SGX memories bootleg compilation.

LostFlunky

Do the same thing on a SGX and I'll be impressed.

Arkhan Asylum

Quote from: Lost Monkey on 03/22/2018, 10:05 AMDo the same thing on a SGX and I'll be impressed.
that was footage from battle ace
This "max-level forum psycho" (:lol:) destroyed TWO PC Engine groups in rage: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook "Because Chris 'Shadowland' Runyon!," then the other by Aaron Nanto "Because Le NightWolve!" Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together... Both times he blamed the Aarons in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged, destructive, toxic turbo troll gang!

esteban

IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG