OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Flash Hiders TGXCD1039 and Variable Geo TGXCD1049

Started by CrackTiger, 04/01/2018, 06:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

Anyone have pics of Flash Hiders?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flash_Hiders

Apparently the Turbo version was released on Feb 18, 1994. Two months after the PC Engine release.

No mention of Arcade Card support for the TTi version.

Variable Geo's date is only "1994", the year after the PC Engine version's release.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Psycho Punch

It is recommended to use the Arcade Card while playing the game so you don't lose the sweet arcade feel
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

PukeSter

No idea BT. I have a Flash Hiders USA proto in my attic somewhere. Was it withheld from release?

Psycho Punch

Wait, is this an actual thing? I came here thinking you were mocking the Wikipedia page but with those TGXCD codes you added to the thread I'm not sure if this is a serious question.
This Toxic Turbo Turd/Troll & Clone Warrior calls himself "Burning Fight!!" on Neo-Geo.com
For a good time, reach out to: aleffrenan94@gmail.com or punchballmariobros@gmail.com
Like DildoKobold, dildos are provided free of charge, no need to bring your own! :lol:
He also ran scripts to steal/clone this forum which blew up the error logs! I had to delete THOUSANDS of errors cause of this nutcase!
how_to_spell_ys_sign_origin_ver.webp

PukeSter

Quote from: Psycho Punch on 04/01/2018, 08:35 PMWait, is this an actual thing? I came here thinking you were mocking the Wikipedia page but with those TGXCD codes you added to the thread I'm not sure if this is a serious question.
It takes a real "Sherlock Holmes" to figure out the codes :)

Purple1308

I doubt they put any of the arcade card info because of how horrendous the turbo did in america and saw no reason to put money in already big failure but you should still have acess in the source code of the game for the arcade card.

LostFlunky

Pretty sure the TTI release was 24 years ago today...

ParanoiaDragon

I only have a demo of it where you can play only as Goku & Ronald McDonald, wish I had the full game!
IMG

NecroPhile

Jesus rose yesterday, rolled the stone away, and handed me a copy of Flash Hiders.  It was awesome. 
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

SavagePencil

Who the FUCK is this Jesus guy and why won't people stop talking about him

seieienbu

I'm over here scratching my head wondering why the hell this thread exists then it hits me.  For the record, April Fools day sucks.  It's the second worst day of the year (right after Spring's daylight saving's day).
Current want list:  Bomberman 93

CrackTiger

It's not an April Fools joke. I was checking the list for something and Flash Hiders first stood out, not because it doesn't exist, but because someone came up with a volume number. Then I saw a very specific date, which no other Turbo games have.

This kind of stuff stays up for years, but Wiki takes down any legit corrections people try to make.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

NecroPhile

TGXCD1039 is Sherlock Holmes Vol. 2 and googlerins says TGXCD1049 was also applied to Macross.
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

xcrement5x

Quote from: CrackTiger on 04/03/2018, 04:37 PMIt's not an April Fools joke. I was checking the list for something and Flash Hiders first stood out, not because it doesn't exist, but because someone came up with a volume number. Then I saw a very specific date, which no other Turbo games have.

This kind of stuff stays up for years, but Wiki takes down any legit corrections people try to make.
I had the same issue with some MegaCD games that were "released" but do not exist.  Eventually I was able to get it removed but it took months and me making an account.
Demented Clone Warrior Consensus: "My pirated forum clone is superior/more "moral" than yours, neener neener neener..."  ](*,)