10/31/2023: Localization News - Dead of the Brain 1!

No, NOT a trick, a Halloween treat! Presenting the Dead of the Brain 1 English patch by David Shadoff for the DEAD last official PC Engine CD game published by NEC before exiting the console biz in 1999! I helped edit/betatest and it's also a game I actually finished in 2023, yaaay! Shubibiman also did a French localization. github.com/dshadoff/DeadoftheBrain
twitter.com/NightWolve/PCENews
Main Menu

Turbo Express/PC-Engine GT Glass Screen with Logo Now Available!!!

Started by turbokon, 06/23/2018, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turbokon

Hey guys, I had these glass screens custom made and they will be available soon.  They have logos on the bottom bezel that gives them a factory look and feel. They have adhesive backing that you just peel and stick. I'm also working on getting templates made to help make cutting the front shell easier. The glass screen will be $15.99 plus shipping and another $4 for the cutting template.  These can be ordered at www.tg16pcemods.com.

IMG IMG
IMG IMG
IMG
Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com

NightWolve

That's awesome, so factory custom-made with appropriate NEC/Turbo logos to complete the 3.5" LCD mod like a pro!!!  O0

exodus

are these for LCD screen mods or just to replace crappy screens in general?

NightWolve

It's all about the 3.5" LCD mod. You could already find stock replacements on eBay for the original size. Recall the appearance of the original (left side):

IMG
IMG

Moving the "NEC" logo to the bottom with "TurboExpress" allows the top border space to be reclaimed along with the side borders. Efficient! :)

Medic_wheat

exodus

turbokon

Turbo fan since 1991 after owning my first system.

Check out my website:)
www.tg16pcemods.com