OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

WTB Cotton Fantastic Night Dreams

Started by Green, 11/04/2018, 07:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Green

Anyone have a US copy they can part with? I'll pay a very fair price.
Traded this game off a while ago and looking for another copy

Medic_wheat

Great game. I'd just get the PCE version. It can be switched to English.

TR0N

Quote from: Medic_wheat on 11/04/2018, 08:19 PMGreat game. I'd just get the PCE version. It can be switched to English.
I 2nd this given the current price for the u.s version.
IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

exodus

If anyone wants to sell me the PCE version I'll totally buy it :P

Keith Courage

I've had the JP version of Cotton for years and I had no idea there was an option to change the text. I wonder what other JP CD games have this option? I think JB Harold and Carmen Sandiego do. Are there any others?

Medic_wheat

Quote from: Keith Courage on 11/05/2018, 11:44 PMI've had the JP version of Cotton for years and I had no idea there was an option to change the text. I wonder what other JP CD games have this option? I think JB Harold and Carmen Sandiego do. Are there any others?
Great question. No idea.

The only two port games I know of that allow text to change from JP to ENG is this and Super Metroid. Lol

JoeQuaker

Quote from: Keith Courage on 11/05/2018, 11:44 PMI've had the JP version of Cotton for years and I had no idea there was an option to change the text. I wonder what other JP CD games have this option? I think JB Harold and Carmen Sandiego do. Are there any others?
I can confirm it does work in JB Harold Murder Club as I recently bought an unopened copy I've been playing. The menu option is actually shown in the instruction book but I came across a link that also explains it.

First I'd heard about an English option Carman San Diego. Would make sense though.
Mir ist kalt, so kalt...