Wii Blue Light!! Red power light?

Started by cavein2000, 12/22/2006, 10:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cavein2000

Dude, just found out that when you have an email waiting for you, the Blue Wii light will come on and stay on until you power up the system.  That's pretty awesome, I thought it was a problem with my system at first.  Also, has anyone seen the red power light yet?  I have no clue why it is red (this has happened a couple times), but my system seems okay; my guess is no internet connection?

Update your systems, Wii Weather now available!!!! Give the globe a nice spin!! cha-chang!! 
Internet trial software also available!!!
What a horrible night to have a curse...

Keranu

Yeah the blue light is cool, it's also neat how you can set it to glow or stay blue. Also I believe the red power light indicates that your console is completely off so it's not connected to the internet. Turn it off with the Wiimote to keep it connected while off so the light turns yellow.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

cavein2000

Dark Fact

Red, blue, yellow...what? No green?

I wonder if there is a way to make the lights blink? It's possible for the DS. :)
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!

CrackTiger

The lights would make the Wii look very cool with a clear shell.  :)
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

cavein2000

Quote from: Dark Fact on 01/02/2007, 11:09 AMRed, blue, yellow...what? No green?
No, there is a green light when you turn the system on(power light turns green).  The blue light is around the cd area; completely separate.

Dark Fact

Quote from: cavein2000No, there is a green light when you turn the system on(power light turns green).  The blue light is around the cd area; completely separate.
Ah ok.  Looks like all the standard colours are there then. :)
homepage2.nifty.com/tkdate/ysmusic/screen/graphic/Win_CP_THE_LAST.jpg
Sorry, but I don't see your library card on the books of Ys.  Now, RETURN THEM TO ME!!!