@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

EGM PC-FX Preview

Started by CrackTiger, 02/15/2007, 06:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrackTiger

The final product turned out pretty much identical to this design sketch-

https://www.superpcenginegrafx.net/img/pc-fx_egm_preview.jpg
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Keranu

Good scan, thanks! They really make the PC-FX sound like it's going to be this big 3D monster even after stating it won't have polygons like the Saturn or Playstation :D .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

GUTS

I always thing of the PCFX as having so much potential that didn't get tapped.  It was such a awesome looking system with a great controller, it sucks it never got any arcade ports or horizontal shooters.  Can you imagine Super Street Fighter II or even Street Fighter Alpha on it?  I bet they would have ruled.

Keranu

It could've been a really killer console for 2D gaming. Hopefully independent development will happen on it soon :) .
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

NecroPhile

Quote from: GUTS on 02/17/2007, 01:48 AMI always thing of the PCFX as having so much potential that didn't get tapped.  It was such a awesome looking system with a great controller, it sucks it never got any arcade ports or horizontal shooters.  Can you imagine Super Street Fighter II or even Street Fighter Alpha on it?  I bet they would have ruled.
See this article: http://www.hudsonent.com/feature.php?feature_id=30
If Mr. Plamantouras is correct, if the game wasn't based on fmv, then Hudson wasn't interested.  :(
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

esteban

This thread did not show up until today! I hate these forums!

Great scan, B_T. ;)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG