RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Favorite game babes.

Started by MotoRoaderMike, 02/20/2007, 07:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe Redifer

What happens when a real girl finally allows you to touch her, but she only has mid-to-smallish boobs?  Will you refuse to play?  :)

Hobo Xiphas

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/23/2007, 11:17 AMI like unrealistically big boobs. So sue me.
But it's not just that....the musculature is way off too.  I know she's supposed to be the "strongest woman in the world," but muscles just don't look like that!

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 03/23/2007, 11:25 AMWhat happens when a real girl finally allows you to touch her, but she only has mid-to-smallish boobs?  Will you refuse to play?  :)
LOL, maybe I should say that I like ALL size boobs. :)
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Zor Prime

Man law:  One shall not discriminate oblongs!

Seldane

Look at that knee! What happened? It brings agony to my eyes! :shock:
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

Hobo Xiphas

I think she is a cyborg from the bleak future of Street Fighter 2010.

That is the only explaination that makes sense to me.

guyjin

I don't find that figure even slightly attractive. if it were a real person, and she wanted to pay to bang me, i would refuse.  :-#

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guyjin on 03/24/2007, 11:29 AMI don't find that figure even slightly attractive. if it were a real person, and she wanted to pay to bang me, i would refuse.  :-#
So you're gay. That's cool. This is an equal opportunity forum. ^_^

guyjin

Kitsunexus

She's not deformed....she's hot.

Seldane

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/24/2007, 12:47 PMShe's not deformed....she's hot.
Obviously. Looks like it's melting. Ugh.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG

Kitsunexus

I don't care, I'd hit it.

Kitsunexus

WARNING - VERY UNSAFE FOR WORK!

The maker's site has the crocheted bikini OFF:

AGAIN WARNING - VERY UNSAFE FOR WORK!

This pic shows EVERYTHING...you have been warned...

lost: /Chun_Li_Yes_6.jpg
IMG IMG
Chun_Li_Yes_3.jpg
Chun_Li_Yes_5.jpg

1.7MB resize, forgive the horrible dithering:
lost: /432688461_8af4e6ca44_b.jpg

Hobo Xiphas

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/24/2007, 03:19 PMI don't care, I'd hit it.
Yeah, I'd hit it with a hammer too.  It'll probably make it more pleasing to the eye.

Joe Redifer

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/24/2007, 03:37 PMWARNING - VERY UNSAFE FOR WORK!

AGAIN WARNING - VERY UNSAFE FOR WORK!

This pic shows EVERYTHING...you have been warned...
IMG IMG
Why do I imagine you'd spend your days licking that?

Kitsunexus

Because you're probably part psychic.

IMG

guyjin

Quote from: Kitsunexus on 03/24/2007, 03:37 PMWARNING - VERY UNSAFE FOR WORK!

:shock:
 :-&
*has seizure*
*dies*

NecroPhile

I definitely wouldn't tap that.  I'm afraid that I'd be painting Chun-Li's fence and she'd cross her legs and break my neck.  Not a bad way to go though.   :lol:
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

gundarN

Iroha gets my vote:
cyberlead .co .uk/images/misc/iroha.jpg

Kitsunexus

Those clothes are vynl/plastic and are not removable, so FAIL.

Hobo Xiphas

What do you think of this figure ?  I think this would look great next to my Jimmy Woods trophy.

IMG

I don't know if the clothes are removable or not, sorry.

Keranu

Hot, game babes with fetal alcohol syndrome.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

CrackTiger

Quote from: Keranu on 03/26/2007, 08:14 PMHot, game babes with fetal alcohol syndrome.
Well done Keranu.  =D>
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Hobo Xiphas

Quote from: Keranu on 03/26/2007, 08:14 PMHot, game babes with fetal alcohol syndrome.
/d12a044b0e079bfecef9a44gh6.jpg

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Xiphas on 03/26/2007, 08:08 PMIMG
That looks sort of like a Harlequin fetus, I'd link to a pic of one, but that's a bannable offense on most forums, so I'll just tell you to google it.

Keranu

Oh man, nothing compares to that Harlequin baby.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Seldane

If you click this little guy, you die.

:)
IMG

CrackTiger

Quote from: Pcenginefx on 03/19/2007, 04:23 PM
Quote from: CrackTiger on 02/26/2007, 09:37 PM
Any more pics from this model?  How tall is this? (looks like maybe a foot or smaller?)
Here ya go-

http://www.ncsx.com/2007/040907/kinu_nishimura_mai.htm

All the dirty angles get covered.
Justin the Not-So-Cheery Black/Hack/CrackTiger helped Joshua Jackass, Andrew/Arkhan Dildovich and the DildoPhiles destroy 2 PC Engine groups: one by Aaron Lambert on Facebook, then the other by Aaron Nanto!!! Him and PCE Aarons don't have a good track record together! Both times he blamed the Aarons and their staff in a "Look-what-you-made-us-do?!" manner, never himself nor his deranged/destructive/doxxing toxic turbo troll gang which he covers up for under the "community" euphemism!

Turbo D

are the clothes on that mai removable?
Quote from: MissaFX on 01/06/2008, 12:10 PMMy idea of gaming is a couple of friends over, a couple of drinks, a couple of medical-handrolled-game-enhancing-cigs and a glowing box you all worship.
IMG IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

Quote from: turbo D on 04/11/2007, 10:00 PMare the clothes on that mai removable?
Seriously...  =P~

CrackTiger

TR0N

IMG
PSN:MrNeoGeo
Wii U:Progearspec

PCEngineFX

Man, I love those legs on both the Mai's figures.  Dammit where's my wife when I need her (out of town till Sat.........doh.)
// Aaron Nanto | The Ultimate Resource for NEC Console Information!
Papa PCEFX 1997-2020 [Retired]
IMG
IMG

Kitsunexus

I don't like the panty-shot Mai, looks like an infection unless you look close.

BonkThis

Dana Plato

lost: faroffgrace . com/dana1.jpg
alts:
nighttrap9.jpg
nighttrap8.png

NecroPhile

No pic there BonkThis - I don't remember the girl from Diff'rent Strokes being in a video game.  :?

termis

QuoteNo pic there, BonkThis - I don't remember the girl from Diff'rent Strokes being in a video game. :?
She was in the infamous Night Trap.

NecroPhile

Ah-ha, I forgot about that one.  Anyway, I refuse to call Night Trap a 'game' - it's soul sucking shit!  :twisted:

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guest on 04/23/2007, 06:03 PMAh-ha, I forgot about that one.  Anyway, I refuse to call Night Trap a 'game' - it's soul sucking shit!  :twisted:
Night Trap wasn't a game, it was a corporate sabotage by Nintendo to completely destroy all credibility the SEGA CD had.

guyjin

Sega did that themselves. Jeezus there was a lot of FMV crap for the SCD. It's the primary reason I think the TGCD is better; Even though the SCD was probably more 'powerful' than the TGCD, that extra power was wasted in most games.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: guyjin on 04/23/2007, 07:26 PMSega did that themselves. Jeezus there was a lot of FMV crap for the SCD. It's the primary reason I think the TGCD is better; Even though the SCD was probably more 'powerful' than the TGCD, that extra power was wasted in most games.
Good point, it's the system that made the world cringe at "multimedia".

Was the SEGA CD really all that more powerful than the TG-CD?  No. It just had a more powerful base system to launch onto. All the "3D" games that came out for SEGA CD either used streaming video specifically designed to look like a game console was generating it (See Silpheed) or it used voxels (see AH-3 Thunderstrike) a pseudo-polygon effect that the stock Genesis was already capable of employing.

It did add an additional PCM sound channel, but that's not what I would consider "power".

GUTS

If you want to see a pretty impressive Sega CD game, try SoulStar.  That one throws around some really nice scaling effects and tons of color.  Actually nearly all of Core's Sega CD games were very impressive graphically- Battle Corps and ThunderStrike also had some amazing graphics for the time that there's no way a stock Genesis could have recreated.

There were a few games with real polygons like Racing Aces and Stellar Fire, but they weren't any more impressive than what the regular Genesis could do.

Hobo Xiphas

Quote from: guest on 04/23/2007, 06:03 PMAh-ha, I forgot about that one.  Anyway, I refuse to call Night Trap a 'game' - it's soul sucking shit!  :twisted:
Night Trap is absolutely hilarious!  I can't see how anyone can hate such a masterpiece!  It is worth it just for the theme song of the game alone!

Kitsunexus

"Your love is like a Night Trap..."    :? :x =; #-o ](*,)  :( :cry: :-& :-#

Joe Redifer

Quote from: KitsunexusWas the SEGA CD really all that more powerful than the TG-CD?  No.
Oh yes it was.  Let's look at what it added to the stock Genesis:

12.5 MHz 68000 CPU
PCM audio chip - 8 channels (not 1).
ASIC chip for hardware-generated scaling and rotation of both sprites and backgrounds.
6 megabits o' RAM (Turbo CD was 2 megabits o' RAM).

Thunderstrike used scaling and rotation of sprites and a background layer (all simultaneously).  The Genesis could not do this on its own at this magnitude unless it was running at 15 frames per minute.  Other Sega CD games that used scaling and rotation are the aforementioned Soul Star, Batman Returns (better scaling than the Neo Geo was capable of), Battlecorpse, The Adventures of Batman and Robin, the bonus rounds in Sonic CD and maybe a couple of others.  I agree that Silpheed was FMV generated to look like polygons.

The additional 8 channels of PCM sounded great.  They were far more powerful than the ADPCM chip in the Turbo CD.  They also sounded much better than the Genesis PCM.  Plug in the Sega Classics disc on the Sega CD and listen to the voices in Streets of Rage 1.  Now plug in the cartridge and listen to those same voices.  Quite a bit of difference in quality!

I fully agree that the Sega CD was not used properly and instead was home to waaaaaay too many FMV games (though Road Avenger kicks all ass).  It was also very difficult to program for... look at the mess that is Joe Montana Football CD.

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/23/2007, 09:19 PMBig ass post where Kitsunexus got his ass handed to him by means of techspecs...
Well you're right about all that other stuff, but the Sega CD PCM didn't sound great...NOTHING compared to a SNES, although that's mainly because it wasn't used creatively. At least I don't remember it sounding very good.

32X was marginally better, but all in all SEGA home PCM never really sounded that good to me until the Saturn hit.

Arcade, however, is a VERY different story.

Joe Redifer

Sega CD PCM utterly RAPED the 32X PWM sound chip and was equal to if not a bit better than the SNES sound chip (I think the SNES was limited to 24Khz while the Sega CD PCM went up to 32Khz... but I'm not entirely sure).  A good example of Sega CD PCM vs 32X PWM can be heard in the game "Fahrenheit".  The 32X version sounds awful in comparison.  Later 32X CD games used the Sega CD PCM sound hardware for the sound.  The SNES relied on extreme amounts of reverb to make it sound "powerful" and cleaner than it really was.  There are many great SNES soundtracks, but most voices sound muffled (little to no high frequencies).  Yes, it can (and did) do some great voices, like in Axelay (still had some fucking reverb, though).  The Sega CD did not have reverb, and for that I am thankful because it was extremely overused on the SNES.  Anyway reverb is not a measure of the quality of a sound chip since it is just a filter applied after the sound is made.

Kitsunexus

Yeah I know SNES has too much reverb, it just seems like the chip was used more creatively than on SEGA CD/32X...

Joe Redifer

Well it had to have been, since they needed it for music and whatnot.  The Sega CD PCM was used mostly for sound effects and not music.   Sometimes it has been used for music, like in Sonic CD and a few others.  Also, there are A LOT more games for the SNES than the Sega CD, thus more of a chance to find good uses for the chip.

Seldane

Quote from: Joe Redifer on 04/23/2007, 09:41 PMSega CD PCM utterly RAPED the 32X PWM sound chip and was equal to if not a bit better than the SNES sound chip (I think the SNES was limited to 24Khz while the Sega CD PCM went up to 32Khz... but I'm not entirely sure).
SNES = 32000 Hz, not 24000.
IMG