OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Gates of thunder/Bonk 3 in 1 back insert?

Started by raven1280, 02/21/2007, 12:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

raven1280

Hey everyone! I'm new around here. I was looking for the back cd case insert that was posted sometime ago for the 3 in 1 that game with the duo. Can someone point me in the right direction where I can find it now?

Raven

Joe Redifer

You have your choice (these are smaller versions of the ones I did so they wouldn't kill anyone who looked at this thread):

IMG
This is the classic version.  It rocks hardcore and lets your friends and everyone else on the block know that you mean business.

IMG
This is one I cooked up just for fun.  The other kids on your block will still make fun of you, though.

esteban

Joe: both items are masterpieces. Sure, we've had our fair share of Johnny Turbo jokes, but this is a nice extension. Bravo! :)
IMGIMG IMG  |  IMG  |  IMG IMG

NecroPhile

"snort blo"

Dammit!  I've been playing GoT the wrong way.  :)
Ultimate Forum Bully/Thief/Saboteur/Clone Warrior! BURN IN HELL NECROPHUCK!!!

raven1280

PhilBiker

Quote from: stevek666 on 02/21/2007, 04:07 PMJoe: both items are masterpieces. Sure, we've had our fair share of Johnny Turbo jokes, but this is a nice extension. Bravo! :)
Yes!  Time to print this up........
Wonk-wonk-wonk.  Where are your true friends at times like this?  Right here!  Wonk-wonk-wonk.

ParanoiaDragon

IMG

kenomac78

is there anywhere on the net that can show  instructions for sizing it perfectly so that it will fit in CD case  exactly as it is supposed to fit.

also finding some printer paper that has that pereforation where the spine would be for that perfect fold.  where can this be found?

nat

Quote from: kenomac78 on 04/07/2007, 04:20 AMalso finding some printer paper that has that pereforation where the spine would be for that perfect fold.  where can this be found?
Are you dreaming?
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

esteban

Quote from: nat on 04/07/2007, 05:10 AM
Quote from: kenomac78 on 04/07/2007, 04:20 AMalso finding some printer paper that has that pereforation where the spine would be for that perfect fold.  where can this be found?
Are you dreaming?
Hahahhahahahahahhaahhahahhaa! :)

kenomac78

well i assumed that in the age of CDs that people in garage bands wanting to make their own albums would  be looking for something like that, and thus the demand would facilitate the need for it.

i am guessing no sort of paper/program exsits.  arent there printable CD labels though?

esteban

Quote from: kenomac78 on 04/07/2007, 11:05 AMwell i assumed that in the age of CDs that people in garage bands wanting to make their own albums would  be looking for something like that, and thus the demand would facilitate the need for it.

i am guessing no sort of paper/program exsits.  arent there printable CD labels though?
We are simply teasing you :).

Usually, folks simply use a template to print an insert / booklet. The template insures that the proper dimensions / layout is used. Then you can use a paper cutter and fold the edges, where appropriate. :) Print a few sheets, you might have some trial-and-error before you get the PERFECT fit (I tend to be a perfectionist).

Who knows, there might actually be some products that match your description (i.e. perforated) -- but they are bound to be expensive and simply not worth the money!

kenomac78

au contraire! for perfect repros of my games,  and thus keeping the originals in perma-mint condition, it is worth it!

i dont even have a printer now anyways, but someday

kid_rondeau

You can get special CD-tray card paper at Staples or basically anywhere paper is sold.

kenomac78

hey shouldnt the copyright on that say 1992 and not 1993?