@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

I would love it if...

Started by takashirose, 03/15/2007, 05:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

takashirose

Hudson Soft under Konami would release a collection of their best shooters on the PSP.  It would be great to play Gates of Thunder and Lords of Thunder on the PSP.  I have those games already, but it hard to tell friends about how good those games are without bringing them over to my place.  It would introduce these games to a new audience.
Let the old mix with the new.

Seldane

Konami already did it if you didn't notice. Twin Bee Portable, Gradius Portable and Parodius Portable. Three compilations containing every game of the respective series.
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

takashirose

But those don't have the Thunder games.
Let the old mix with the new.