12/06/2023: Localization News - Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria!!!

OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

PCE Core Grafx, modified PAL output to trade for unmodified PCE..

Started by Oli_lar, 03/22/2007, 03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 0 Guests are viewing this topic.

Oli_lar

...what the title says really.

I have a modified PCE Core Grafx with a PAL video output via RF, perfect pic and good vibrant colours that I'd like to trade for an unmodified white PCE/core grafx I/II as I now have a multiregion TV.

My e-bay user ID: http://myworld.ebay.co.uk/oli_lar to prove I'm trustworthy.

I know there aren't many UK users on here but I thought I'd try!

Cheers!

grahf

Ive got a CoreGrafx I that i'll trade you. (blue letter version). Mine is in excellent shape, so if yours is decent consider it a done deal.