OMG! ZIRIA! ZIRIA!! ZIRIA!!! IT ACTUALLY HAPPENED!! 34 YEARS LATER!! The epic/legendary Tengai Makyou/Far East of Eden: Ziria JRPG has finally been localized! Supper the Subtitler struck again! Simply unstoppable, NOTHING can prevent him from TOTAL PCECD localization domination!!!! WHACHA GONNA DO BROTHER?!?!
Main Menu

Fixing a PC Engine Duo..

Started by Oli_lar, 03/30/2007, 08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oli_lar

"The console plays Hu Cards fine, but the CD Drive says 'Close CD drive lid' when its already closed.  So thats as far as I got tesing it.  Sold strictly for spairs/repair."

Does anyone think that fixing a PCE Duo with this problem would be relatively easy/know how to fix that problem?

Reason is I'm looking for a relatively cheap PCE Duo!

SignOfZeta

Well, its probably just the door switch. After a while they sory of move out of adjustment, or whatever. I can't remember exactly what I did to fix mine, but it only took a few seconds once I had the thing open.
IMG

_Paul

A guy I work with fixed his Xbox 360 by wrapping it in a towel (honestly). Perhaps you could try to give the Duo a big hug or something.

Keranu

Quote from: guest on 04/01/2007, 11:07 AMA guy I work with fixed his Xbox 360 by wrapping it in a towel (honestly). Perhaps you could try to give the Duo a big hug or something.
THAT'S the POWER of LOVE!  8)
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"