@GTV reviews the Cosmic Fantasy 1-2 Switch collection by Edia, provides examples of the poor English editing/localization work. It's much worse for CF1. Rated "D" for disappointment, finding that TurboGrafx CF2 is better & while CF1's the real draw, Edia screwed it up...
Main Menu

PC Engine Games & Extras

Started by termis, 04/26/2007, 10:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

termis

Ok, so cleaning up some of my stuff:

I'll take paypal for payment.  As for shipping, I'll be fair about it, and will try to charge close to what actual shipping + materials will cost me.  If you only want a few loose hucards, it obviously won't cost much, but if you want bunch of double-case CD games, then that'll it kick it up a few notches.

Just to give you an idea of shipping rates that I charged so far:
2 Loose HuCards to the U.S. $2.50
2 Complete single-CD case games to the U.S. $6.50
2 Complete single-CD case games + 4 loose HuCards to UK. $15

BTW, I'm looking for Neo Metal Fantasy and Tengai Makyou: Ziria (SCD Version), so if any of you would like to make a fair trade, let me know.  :P

Unfortunately, I can't offer tasty sandwiches with an order as Keranu does, but I can provide hints for JP RPGs that I played and still remember. :)

Onto what I have -- all listed in US$:

PC Engine Games complete with manual and case
(other extras such as spine cards/maps if noted)
-------------------------------
Bravoman - $6 (title label sticker on the case loose)
Burai - $4
Burai II - $5
Cosmic Fantasy 3 - Bouken Shonen Ray - $10 (map)
Dragon Knight III - $20
Dragon Slayer II (Legend of Heroes II) - $12 (map)
Gulliver Boy - $12 (map, reg card)
KO Seiki: Beast Sanjuushi - $12
Summer Carnival '92: Alzadick - $30 (spine card)
Street Fighter II: CE - $10 (spine card)

Hardware
------
Duo Tap - $15 (new boxed)

I also have a few (some modded, some barebone) Sega Saturn systems & games for sale ->here<-.

MrFulci

"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

MrFulci

Items arrived in good shape. Thank you!
"Damnit, Beavis, put that away. You're not supposed to have your _____ out when you're cooking".

Seldane

Is Cosmic Fantasy 2 complete, or did it originally come in a box?
Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

termis

Quote from: Seldane on 05/04/2007, 11:39 AMIs Cosmic Fantasy 2 complete, or did it originally come in a box?
It's the game CD + manual + case.  I do believe there was actually a box that accompanies it if you were to buy it new.  Unfortunately I got the game used as well, and no boxes were present.

Just to be more detailed, what I mean by the manual being a tad worn is that it has some notes scribbed within the manual (about mp costs, and some item effects), it's a tad crinkled up, and light scuff marks are present (the manual is supposed to be completely black, but due to the rubbing between the manual and the case itself, some white scuff marks are there).  The CD has light scratches as well, but nothing deep that will prevent play/make music skip.

I'd just take a pic & post it, but I think the wife took the digital camera somewhere.  Lemme know if you still interested and I'll post that when I can find the camera.

Carbon Tiger

Got my stuff today, works great.

Thanks.  :)
My game collection at PCE Daisakusen
http://www.pcedaisakusen.net/2/33/147/show-user.htm

termis

*Bump*

And couple new things added to the sale list - new items listed in purple font.

nat

thumping_termites is da man!

Got it today, thanks.