RIP to BT Garner of MindRec.com... He passed away early 2023 from health problems. BT was one of the top PCE homebrew developers and founder of the OG Turbo List, then PCECP.com. Condolences to family and friends.
IMG
IMG
Main Menu

Looking for the homebrew Devi's Crush SNES ROM...

Started by Kitsunexus, 04/28/2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kitsunexus

OK, a WHILE back like, when I was 15, I had ZSNES and a ROM of Devil's Crush. I didn't know at the time that it was a homebrew port of the TG-16 game, all I knew was that it was awesome. Anyway, I've been looking all over and I can't find it ANYWHERE anymore.

It had a filename that was something like Devil's Crush (PD).SMC, something like that. It had no title screen, it just went straight to the table, it had music and sound effects, but I think they didn't sound like a TG-16, more like an Amiga mod or general SNES homebrew.

If anyone has this, please, send it my way, I really want to play this game (the SNES port specifically) again!
Forgive me, my brain is on par with the Bubble System.
THE CHEMICAL BROTHERS RULE!

Keranu

I've never heard of this, but that sounds interesting.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Digi.k

I thought the official release was called jacky crush.. not sure on that though just going on memory.. >.>

Kitsunexus

OMFG THAT'S IT! IT DID HAVE A TITLE, I  CAN'T BELIEVE FORGOT ABOUT THAT DEMON! "JAAAAK KRUSHHH!"  :lol:

http://rom-world.com/file.php?id=26945 < THIS IS THE GAME! Thank you Digi.k!  =D&gt;

I dunno why I had it labeled as a homebrew back then...

And after some further looking around, I found out they also made Twisted Tales Of Spike McFang! NAXAT FTW!!!

Keranu

Oh I thought you were looking for a straight up homebrew port of the TG16 Devil's Crush. Jaki's Crush is ok.
Quote from: TurboXray on 01/02/2014, 09:21 PMAdding PCE console specific layer on top of that, makes for an interesting challenge (no, not a reference to Ys II).
IMG
Click the banner to learn more about Alex Chiu and his "immortality rings"

Kitsunexus

Quote from: Keranu on 04/29/2007, 06:32 PMOh I thought you were looking for a straight up homebrew port of the TG16 Devil's Crush.
I thought I was too, guess I was wrong.  :lol: