Hu-Cards for sale

Started by wooster, 05/14/2007, 01:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wooster

LATEST UPDATE: Dragon Spirit ($9), Space Harrier ($21) still available, plus $4.00 s/h total (for either or both). Also, cases w/ manuals (but no turbochips) for Samurai Ghost, R-Type, Military Madness, Dragon's Curse free to anyone who buys DS or SH (may cost extra s/h)

----------

UPDATE: The Hucards I was selling for $15 (Victory Run, Blazing, China, Super, Takin' & Dragon's) are sold and shipped. All other games are still available.

----------

I have the following HuCards for sale, all for $12 + $3 S/H:

Victory Run
Blazing Lazers
China Warrior
Super Vollyball
Takin' It To the Hoop
Dragon's Curse (w/ slip)

Also for sale (pls give offer):

Dead Moon (w/ slip & manual)
Dragon Spirit (w/ case & manual & slip)
Final Lap Twin (w/ case & manual & slip)
Galaga '90 (w/ case & manual & slip)
Space Harrier (w/ case & manual & slip)

Payment by PayPal

Am not ebaying, I believe this is a good deal especially w/ Dead Moon, would just like to get this off my hands to an enthusiast..

Looking for someone who can make a quick decision, will ship ASAP upon PayPal receipt.

nat

PM sent.

EDIT: After reading through that message again, I get a sneaking suspicion you are looking for someone who wants to buy everything there as one lot. Please tell me this isn't the case.
Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

OldRover

Turbo Badass Rank: Janne (6 of 12 clears)
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

wooster

I don't think I was very clear.

The $12 is for all of the Hucards in the first list -

Victory Run
Blazing Lazers
China Warrior
Super Vollyball
Takin' It To the Hoop
Dragon's Curse (w/ slip)

It's cheap because I just want to get rid of them, don't want to throw them away, don't want to waste time with eBay, and I figure the people on this site are cool and enthusiasts and it'll go to someone who will actually play them.

The second list of stuff is available individually. If people want to make a bid for more than one than I'm much more likley to accept.

That said, Nat has dibs on Dead Moon now.

Thank you.

OldRover

I'll take 'em. PM me your paypal info. I might also be interested in Final Lap Twin.
Conquered so far: Sinistron, Violent Soldier, Tatsujin, Super Raiden, Shape Shifter, Rayxanber II

OldRover

Hey hey, quick decision made here, where'd you go? :lol: :dance: :-k

wooster

Okay,

Nat, just sent you PM with my paypal - will be sending you DEAD MOON + GALAGA 90 for $40 shipped.

Nodtveidt, just sent you PM with my paypal too, and will be sending you the following for $15 shipped:

Victory Run
Blazing Lazers
China Warrior
Super Vollyball
Takin' It To the Hoop
Dragon's Curse (w/ slip)

I still have the following. And hopefully people notice I am selling stuff easy and cheap on the idea that people here are cool and enthusiasts and I'm not trying to make money.

Dragon Spirit (w/ case & manual & slip)
Final Lap Twin (w/ case & manual & slip)
Space Harrier (w/ case & manual & slip)

How about $40 shipped for all three anyone?

OldRover

wooster

Nat you still there? You still want Dead Moon + Galaga?

nat

Wayback - thebrothersduomazov.com - Reviews of over 400 TurboGrafx-16/PC-Engine games

hindsr1976

Seldane

Quote from: Seldane on 04/21/2007, 07:28 PMDVDs are for suckers. Illegally pirated and stolen videos all the way. No menus. No "DO NOT PIRATE THIS!" screens. No fuss. Only perfection. I honestly only pirate movies because that "don't pirate this" screen annoys me. :wink:
IMG
Indeed, it's AV time. Check out: IMG! Sir, the door was open.

nat

Games received, thank you.

wooster

Reduced price, need to sell these things... see first post as well:

Dragon Spirit ($9), Space Harrier ($21) still available, plus $4.00 s/h total (for either or both). Also, cases w/ manuals (but no turbochips) for Samurai Ghost, R-Type, Military Madness, Dragon's Curse free to anyone who buys DS or SH (may cost extra s/h)